• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 6/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck off, just fuck off, never getting anywhere near that!

He's never, ever, ever saving that. Why is the ref not even considering that fact?

Got what we fucking deserved for that last 8mins of the first half and a shit start to the second.... need to keep our heads now....

It's subjective say the supporters of VAR. Waste of an afternoon watching that.

If the keeper was stood by the corner flag with Chirewe in front of him as the ball went into the net, would he still be offside for blocking his view?
You got anymore ridiculous remarks to make today?

Stick a fork in our season, it's done. We might not win another game. The ridiculous VAR decision will overshadow the fact that in the 2nd we were as poor as I've seen us be. Shocking performance after the 1st half display. Is that on the manager? Possibly, but you can't legislate for the players making some of the most brainless, boneheaded decisions in possession as they made today. Every player was culpable for that shitshow.

You got anymore ridiculous remarks to make today?
It's a genuine question.

Is a player offside for blocking the view of a keeper who has no chance in hell of saving an effort on goal?

If he was stood by the corner flag he wouldn't have a chance would he, but he'd still be offside.

Sorry if it's too complicated for you to understand.

It's a genuine question.

Is a player offside for blocking the view of a keeper who has no chance in hell of saving an effort on goal?

If he was stood by the corner flag he wouldn't have a chance would he, but he'd still be offside.

Sorry if it's too complicated for you to understand.
He's standing right in the middle of the 6 yard box slightly to the left of the keeper as you look at it from the direction of the header going goal bound. The keeper naturally has to lose vision even for a split second of the ball if a player is standing there.

If the ball is by the fucking goal flag, in your ridiculous scenario, then there is far more time to see the ball than one headed from inside or on the edge of the six yard box as Kilman's header was.

The ridiculous VAR decision will overshadow the fact that in the 2nd we were as poor as I've seen us be. Shocking performance after the 1st half display. Is that on the manager? Possibly, but you can't legislate for the players making some of the most brainless, boneheaded decisions in possession as they made today. Every player was culpable for that shitshow.
Absolutely agree. The players will go away thinking they were robbed of a point. The fact is, they should have had all three if they hadn't been so shit from 38 mins on.

As for each player, I don't think Doc made a mistake the whole game. I was lazer focussed on him given the criticism in the pre-match talk and I thought he had a very solid game. I'd also excuse Ait-Nouri who was our only attacking threat.

He's standing right in the middle of the 6 yard box slightly to the left of the keeper as you look at it from the direction of the header going goal bound. The keeper naturally has to lose vision even for a split second of the ball if a player is standing there.

If the ball is by the fucking goal flag, in your ridiculous scenario, then there is far more time to see the ball than one headed from inside or on the edge of the six yard box as Kilman's header was.
The ball isn't by the corner flag in my "ridiculous scenario" the keeper is i literally said "as the ball went into the net." Ironic you asked me to read your post again earlier.

And maybe stop fucking and cunting at people, it's not great for your blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back