• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Garbages debut & version 2.0 are both superb albums. Agree pretty much everything after isn't as good.
Strongly disagree that ten is about the singles. Once, Black, porch, release, why go, deep are all amazing songs . The album tracks are better imo, though that may be because familiarity breeds contempt.
I love Black. Considering murdering it at my mates karaoke 30th. Don't drink these days so dunno where the courage will come from!

I love Black. Considering murdering it at my mates karaoke 30th. Don't drink these days so dunno where the courage will come from!
Just gotta let the spirit of Eddie Vedder into your life, man

Reactions: b3h
After listening to Fightstar yesterday my playlist put this on today. Not heard it for ages, so good. Got the album on now (Gunship). 80s series could definitely use some of these songs

What. An. Album.

I much prefer AC/DC in the Bon Scott era as a rule, but Back in Black is the exception. Production is great and the songs are just uniformly bangers.

Its probably in my top five AC/DC which is (I'm not including if you want blood as its a live album)

1. LET THERE BE ROCK
2. POWERAGE
3. HIGHWAY TO HELL
4. BACK IN BLACK
5. HIGH VOLTAGE

What. An. Album.

I much prefer AC/DC in the Bon Scott era as a rule, but Back in Black is the exception. Production is great and the songs are just uniformly bangers.

Its probably in my top five AC/DC which is (I'm not including if you want blood as its a live album)

1. LET THERE BE ROCK
2. POWERAGE
3. HIGHWAY TO HELL
4. BACK IN BLACK
5. HIGH VOLTAGE
Yeah, I'm more of a Bon fan than Brian, however after reading his book I have a new found respect for him.

Yesterday I had 'Hey Joe' playing on Spotify mix and the best version was by Otis Taylor on repeat for 4 hours.
Today it's 'Purple Rain' (Live version) with that tiresome little dwarf Prince doing it.
Little bollix but a great sound and well produced.

giphy.gif

Priest doesn't always hit for me, but British Steel slaps from front to back.

giphy.gif

It's an iconic album, nearly all bangers.
Theres a good dvd of a show they did a few years ago where they played the whole album I think.

giphy.gif

British Steel is epic but I think my favourite is Defenders of the Faith. Freewheel Burnin’ is one of the best tunes of all time. Amazing solo too. Shout outs for Painkiller and Sad Wings of Destiny too.

Back