• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Babies and Do You Remember The First Time are awesome songs.

I think the chorus to DYRTFT outshines Babies. Especially the guitar part.

At this precise moment I am listening to Hazey Jane II by Nick Drake. Such a bloody marvellous song...

At this precise moment I am listening to Hazey Jane II by Nick Drake. Such a bloody marvellous song...

yep. to be fair, most stuff by ND is great. just started humming river man to myself!

Soul Asylum's unplugged was awesome. Annoyingly they never released a cd version of it. They did 'To Sir with love' with Lulu which was a particular highlight.

Just stuck on Moon Safari by Air. Lovely record.

Soul Asylum's unplugged was awesome. Annoyingly they never released a cd version of it. They did 'To Sir with love' with Lulu which was a particular highlight.
Never heard it. Again I have a bootleg of Soul Asylum, & their live stuff was way better than their studio stuff. It has a wicked cover of sexual healing on it.
Remember seeing them at the civic & being really happy when the played keep it up.
Just stuck on Moon Safari by Air. Lovely record.
Top Man! Played that a few times recently at weekends. I've also recently dug out FSUK 2 mixed by the freestylers, which is great summer music.

Anyone else find certain tunes/albums are definitely seasonal? I have a fair few albums that I love in the sun.

Anyone else find certain tunes/albums are definitely seasonal? I have a fair few albums that I love in the sun.

I thoroughly recommend 'Sunshine Hit Me' by The Bees. Briliance.

Back