• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Where will Wolves finish 2023/4?

What will the final league position be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the predictions for us going down from the outside a fair bit the reasoning is very contradictory. “Lost all there best players”
Lost one of our best players the rest were all those who played fleeting roles at most in us staying up.
Virtually all the players that kept us up are still here.
The situation of us staying is very whether they adapt to GON.

I wrote this in an absolute rage but it actually holds up ok.

14 of them have gone, either permanently or on loan, and bar Neves I could not give a shit.

I wrote this in an absolute rage but it actually holds up ok.

14 of them have gone, either permanently or on loan, and bar Neves I could not give a shit.
I remember someone arguing (discussing? :D) that we won't get rid of that many. We've certainly had a clear out. Possibly a couple more but I feel like O'Neil might try and cling to what he has now if he has any say in it

I remember someone arguing (discussing? :D) that we won't get rid of that many. We've certainly had a clear out. Possibly a couple more but I feel like O'Neil might try and cling to what he has now if he has any say in it
I think we're so spoiled by the quality of the Prem that we forget that even players who look poor at this level will be very interesting to clubs in other leagues. Easy to get caught up in "they're fucking shite, who'd pay for them", and then suddenly Napoli offers 30m for a bog-standard (in the Prem) CB and the whole forum thinks the world has gone mad.

The world hasn't gone mad just now, it's been this way for at least a decade.

Back