• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will we play first game?

I don't think we'll be that much of a catch this season considering how mediocre we were last season, Newcastle and Villa can expect a complete destruction of their fixtures.

Maybe that was the plan all along? Guys, we've finally found a reason for last season's "efforts"!

The least amount of Friday night games as possible would be nice can't stand Friday night football.

Yep, I'll be there. So will Lycan, Aikiwolf and SamWolves

*If I get a ticket.

It'll be a piss poor allocation again from Rotherham and there will be a lot wanting to go with it being opening day.

*If I get a ticket.

It'll be a piss poor allocation again from Rotherham and there will be a lot wanting to go with it being opening day.

Well I suppose most of us hope to get a ticket but there's no guarantee. Be nice to meet some of you guys there though if possible.

Well I suppose most of us hope to get a ticket but there's no guarantee. Be nice to meet some of you guys there though if possible.

I'm sure someone was saying something about a few ales in Sheffield beforehand as well. The more the merrier!

Self-proclaimed ale city of the UK.

I'm sure someone was saying something about a few ales in Sheffield beforehand as well. The more the merrier!

We're probably driving but might consider the train. Just need a pub to meet in and an agreed recognition symbol, say a gold carnations or similar.

We're probably driving but might consider the train. Just need a pub to meet in and an agreed recognition symbol, say a gold carnations or similar.

Ha ha ha...Good call. If we try to all get tickets and then confirm success on here I'll PM you and arrange a meet and also confirm the secret handshake of TWF :icon_lol:

Ha ha ha...Good call. If we try to all get tickets and then confirm success on here I'll PM you and arrange a meet and also confirm the secret handshake of TWF :icon_lol:

No I think the first thought was the best - carnation in the buttonhole (& if you haven't got one of those then behind the ear would be a good look)

Sure that you wouldn't look out of place in Yorkshire like that :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

No I think the first thought was the best - carnation in the buttonhole (& if you haven't got one of those then behind the ear would be a good look)

Sure that you wouldn't look out of place in Yorkshire like that :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

There are some establishments where flowers behind the ears would be popular, even in Sheffield, but probably not the sort of places where football fans regularly meet on matchday. But then who knows, as long as the beers good everything is fine.

I'd like to book a hotel for Newcastle away so it's sorted in advance. But what's the chances of Sky getting involved?

I'd like to book a hotel for Newcastle away so it's sorted in advance. But what's the chances of Sky getting involved?

Very high I would guess.

Leeds United (a)
We win 2-0 with a display of slick inter-passing. Second goal is scored by Dave Edwards, his Euro winners medal still round his neck

Only out by 30 miles with first part of prediction and Dave Edwards winner's medal still on track...

Back