• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-1 Arsenal: Verdict Thread

I did it! Turned it off after 5 minutes, just couldn't watch us being dismantled.
Turns out I was right, I am a Jonah, never gunna watch another live game.
spose I'm a plastic.
Mind you it didn't do my nerves any good as I was keeping tabs on the match thread.
oh by the way.......yyeeeeeeeeesssssss

We really are a decent CB away from potentially pushing to the next level. Coady will be a good backup but isn't the man to play in a two.

I did it! Turned it off after 5 minutes, just couldn't watch us being dismantled.
spose I'm a plastic.
Mind you it didn't do my nerves any good as I was keeping tabs on the match thread.
You're not a plastic till Redvitor says you are and for Gods sake don't follow the match thread for any indication of how the games going :rolleyes:

spose I'm a plastic.
I took the dog out after 5 mins. We still are- soaking wet, he's pissed off I'm chipper

Last edited:
We were shocking until they scored and then it was much more of a game. Great move to open them up and Jose would have scored I think.

Second half we came out with real intent and they never looked like scoring even before Leno's nonsense.

Good - Boly, Neves, Moutinho, Neto, Jose, Traore, Vitinha

Bad - Kilman

The ref was almost as appalling as we were for 40 odd minutes. Two nothing bookings for us and some bizarre decisions. I’d got up for my dinner at half time convinced the half was over only to have to go back and sit down again.
Arsenal passed through us with ease. Personally I don’t think the centre halves were that bad for us but we’re being stretched from the shit show to the sides and in front. Terrible goal to concede but as others have said that made us have to play. Cracking goal by Moutinho but I was still nervous as time went on.
It reminded me of a game against nine men of Sunderland who nearly equalised after we’d scored our opener in the last minute.
Hopefully it will lift the confidence around here and the Wolves squad. Jose looks a real player and should be great for us for the rest of the season.

You're not a plastic till Redvitor says you are and for Gods sake don't follow the match thread for any indication of how the games going :rolleyes:
Redvictor please.. lol

Struggle to tell Vitinha and Neto apart from a distance :)

I couldn't understand taking Neves off.

Can only think he’s not been tiptop with his family and new born so far away.

I imagine the clearing air talks were as much the players having a vent about their mental health as anything else. Something hasn't been right and it isn't the passion or not fighting for the manager - they proved that tonight.

Back