• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves / Covid-19

Urinal Behaviour - There are folk who think it’s perfectly fine to take a full pint into the loo and place it at their feet whilst taking a piss. I can’t see those people too bothered about covid-19.

I can't see the concession stands being open as they're surely not going to want fans milling around on the concourse.

United's Supporters Trust are pushing for a move where anyone can opt out under these restrictions without it affecting their ongoing ST status.

I would definitely be applying for that if it comes in. I do not want to sit in the ground on my own for two hours before the game, wearing a mask, with a crowd of about 8,000. It sounds absolutely dismal, that isn't even a vague approximation of what football is about.

That’s sort of what I’m hoping for to be honest. Sitting there for four hours in the winter just won’t be good but I don’t want to lose my season ticket. I suppose Cass will govern this as if she really wants to go I’ll have to anyway but if they stagger people leaving the ground you could be sitting outside for five to six hours and I really don’t fancy that on a night match in December.

It’s a conundrum. I really don’t want all that shite but it will be my last chance to see them live. Plenty to ponder.

To be honest it will be like going to games when my Dad first took me in the 80's, so happy to do some retro supporting if it gets me out of the house

I'd be happy to travel down just for the pre-match catch up!

United's Supporters Trust are pushing for a move where anyone can opt out under these restrictions without it affecting their ongoing ST status.

I would definitely be applying for that if it comes in. I do not want to sit in the ground on my own for two hours before the game, wearing a mask, with a crowd of about 8,000. It sounds absolutely dismal, that isn't even a vague approximation of what football is about.

That would be good to see - can't justify taking one next season given my age & distance away, but also don't want to end up on the back of a S/T queue if things change.

That's without taking into account the other changes that will make it a less than enticing prospect in the short term.

I think I'd try a match or two to see what it's like and then start selling my seat back to the club on a match-by-match basis if it's a ball ache.

Assuming the club still offer a buy-back deal...

is it 50% they give you, i've never sold back to the club?

Isn't it just 1/19 of your ST value? The club would sell the ticket as a single at a much greater value, after all.

Either way, I wouldn't want to be the person to figure the logistics of the coming season out.

Isn't it just 1/19 of your ST value? The club would sell the ticket as a single at a much greater value, after all.

Either way, I wouldn't want to be the person to figure the logistics of the coming season out.

Had to do it last season & you only get 50% of the 1/19th of the S/T cost back & only if they actully sell the ticket. (comes back as ticket cash not money)

I think I'd try a match or two to see what it's like and then start selling my seat back to the club on a match-by-match basis if it's a ball ache.

They won't do that because actual venues manage track and trace properly unlike the Government.

It'll be very strictly managed, no passing tickets around, no selling stuff on. They need to know who exactly is in the ground and when.

They won't let you leave on 65 minutes either which will wound you.

Had to do it last season & you only get 50% of the 1/19th of the S/T cost back & only if they actully sell the ticket. (comes back as ticket cash not money)

I’ve never done it as I’ve always got friends who will take it. Giving you £12 back and then selling it for what £30-35? Pretty shit deal that but some money better than no money!

I’ve never done it as I’ve always got friends who will take it. Giving you £12 back and then selling it for what £30-35? Pretty shit deal that but some money better than no money!

Only done it (infrequently) when I couldn't offload - & given that mine is a concession ticket only get approx £11 back. If they sell it at full price then they get £35 for it, but as you say something is better than nothing.

I can normally punt tickets on (not my own, I don't miss games unless I'm at death's door). You'll get a better price than you do from the club too, and in actual cash. But I don't see either being an option if everything's so restrictive.

For me it's all or nothing. It either is safe or it isn't. I don't want this shit halfway house where no-one will enjoy it.

I wonder how this will affect the ground redevelopment.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

They won't do that because actual venues manage track and trace properly unlike the Government.

It'll be very strictly managed, no passing tickets around, no selling stuff on. They need to know who exactly is in the ground and when.

They won't let you leave on 65 minutes either which will wound you.

We've all got to make sacrifices during these trying times. Might have to piss in a bottle, mind.