• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves / Covid-19

No shock there really. Presume our capacity will be confirmed after our dear leader has confirmed the next phase is happening on Monday evening

Around 4,500 tickets will go on sale to Group 1 fans tomorrow at 10am

Priority 2-4 not happy now then...

Taking the Spurs approach I see

Steve Bull Stand
Adult | £45

Stan Cullis, Sir Jack Hayward & Graham Hughes Stand
Adult | £40

Fans in not understanding how random draws work

"So basically if you’re in group 4 you’ve got no chance. Years of holding home and away season tickets count for nothing."
"Would love to know how the priority levels were decided...."

Fans in not readng the article shocker
"That's not 25%"
"Why is the capacity so low? Govt said we can have up to 25% which would be around 8000 fans. Tell the council to leg it"

Fan with correct view on our pricing policy (even though the ST owed games have always been moved to the next ST rater than individual games
"40 fucking quid? You owe us tickets to games from last season that’s taking the piss."

Steve Bull Stand
•Adult | £45
•65+/U21 | £30.50
•U17| 16

Stan Cullis, Sir Jack Hayward & Graham Hughes Stand
•Adult | £40
•65+/U21 | £26
•U17 | £14

Please note, credits held for games in the 2019/20 season which took place behind closed doors will only be applied for season ticket renewals. All sales are subject to a 50p per ticket admin fee.

Done away with U12 pricing. Cheers for that fuckheads.

I hope to god its not like this next season.

I'm frantically saving so that I'm not priced out of 3 - the lack of U12 pricing above is very worrying.

Fans in not reading the article shocker
"That's not 25%"
"Why is the capacity so low? Govt said we can have up to 25% which would be around 8000 fans. Tell the council to leg it"
Maybe if there was more than one home game left to play with they "may" have looked into other options to spread people out at halftime extra. But additional facilities may then have bumped the price up another tenner!

If I was in Tier 1 I wouldn't pay that and if you assume that's the new ticket price then ST's behind the goal are going to be £600+. That'd be me having a long hard think