• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves kit 18/19

Lads, quick question.

I ordered the home and away kit to be delivered to my home. As the away kit is delayed, I presume my order will be shipped once the away kit arrives, or will the club send the home kit separately and the away kit to follow?

I would email Wolves on that. They should ship separately but 1 postage payment (Presume you ordered from 1 basket) and they might ship when the white kit arrives

Some lucky fella got one without a sponsor's logo.

48c8b511f82d45438960cca62df10f1e.jpg

If that was me I'd be saving it for ebay, it'd make a tidy profit I reckon. Especially if we do well this season.

Isn't that Pete Lowe?...think he posts on here every blue moon.

The black polo shirts (with the bit tacked on the bottom), are they the ones Matt Murray and Lawrie were wearing at the launch ?

Stuck on with Blu Tack.

No the badges aren't sewn on. Buy they feel solid and not liable to come away.

Cheers Bear. Ordered mine for collection on Tuesday. All the gear is good for me, looks like I'm getting a fair bit this season. Hope Adidas do a Rui Patricio short sleeve shindig.

Cheers Bear. Ordered mine for collection on Tuesday. All the gear is good for me, looks like I'm getting a fair bit this season. Hope Adidas do a Rui Patricio short sleeve shindig.
Actually if you're talking about the replica kit then yes the badges are sewn on. They're not on the training kit.

I know the training gear has stick one, a bit disappointed the polo shirts are stick on as well.

Adidas do this in their tennis range. It'd look awesome with a Wolves badge on it.
a7fd639cd227baefb9659cf37c6ff63c.jpg

I have plenty of old Wolves polos lying around with proper non stick-on badges, I'm tempted to get that and try sewing one on even though I can't sew!

Or you could just buy the shirt you like and wear it, Wolves badge or not.

True. Just thinking that design from their catalogue would have been perfect for us.

Wearing my new home shirt and it's awesome. I love the colour, the badge is sewn on as is the Adidas logo. The biggest plus is the feel of the shirt. It feels quality, in the same way that the Burrda shite we had in 2013 felt like wearing a napkin.

Best Wolves shirt in years and years.

Back