• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

Ebay and an iron I guess.

Problem with all the retro shirts is they have retro fits and are like tents.

Still got that original away kit. It's fucking huge. Tailored to be worn over your hoodie.

Forever associated with wee Robbie
Will always be Simon Coleman, Isidro Diaz and 0-3 at Oxford with "that's as well as we can play" comments from McGhee for me.

It was also a 1997 launch, not 1998, social media team

Coleman on the first goal :D Some of the worst defending I've ever seen.

Lipstick Darren missed an open goal from two yards out near the end as well.

Joey Beachamp destroying us..

Coleman may well have handled that as he fell on his arse too.

Joey Beachamp destroying us..
As per! I always wanted us to sign him.

I was genuinely sad when he passed away, you have to think he'd have been more likely to have got the help he needed had he been born 10-15 years later. The comments from the likes of Redknapp at the time have aged very poorly.

This season i think. Was a rumour of Nike doing our kits next year.

Bastards better not change the colour of our badge...

Nike owns Umbro IIRC, so both things could be true… 🤞🏻

Edit: linked article makes it sound like Umbro are owned by some conglomerate I’ve never heard of, though. Thought for sure Nike had bought them some years ago.

Nike owns Umbro IIRC, so both things could be true… 🤞🏻

Edit: linked article makes it sound like Umbro are owned by some conglomerate I’ve never heard of, though. Thought for sure Nike had bought them some years ago.
They sold them a decade or so ago, EP is correct, Castore have the rights for the UK. Not sure why they'd choose to dilute their brand though

When does our Castore deal end?

Wonder if we'll end up with Umbro next season?

I heard a strange rumour that we were going in house with it (if that’s the right phrase). So manufacturing our own kits

I heard a strange rumour that we were going in house with it (if that’s the right phrase). So manufacturing our own kits
That would require money tho

(Jokes aside, this would at least be interesting)

It’s a dumb idea. Extra margin gets wiped out by manufacturing and distribution costs.

Fosun could probably do contract manufacturing in china pretty cheap.

Last edited:
Don't Wolves already do the manufacturing/supply themselves? Thought it was essentially design only from Castore.

Don't Wolves already do the manufacturing/supply themselves? Thought it was essentially design only from Castore.
They do indeed. All replica stuff looked after by Wolves in terms of making and distributing, hence our prices are slightly cheaper than other teams with Castore. Last few seasons Newcastle and Villa fans been very annoyed their replica tops cost around £10 more.

Castore manufacture the kits the players wear

“In house” with our friend Vinny at Levy Merchandising?

Back