• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

45 quid. The margins on that

God, they're really go to pump it up as a massive positive, aren't they
"Hello, football club shop agency inc. What's that? You need a model customers can identify with when the most exercise they do is the odd 30 yard half-arsed trundle for a bus they've already missed? Ideally a bit of a fat knacker? It's your lucky day sir..."

Kit advice:

Read what Alan and/or Jinks think of it. The opposite take is usually the correct opinion.

Nicest shirt for years IMO, I prefer it to the Adidas 2018 shirt that everyone seems to rave about

Kit advice:

Read what Alan and/or Jinks think of it. The opposite take is usually the correct opinion.
In fairness, I am judging every single Wolves kit against the beautiful black away shirt, with the gold Fosun sponsor on it. And unfortunately nothing has got close since!

(it's alright, just a bit plain, but that's probably why people like it tbf)

In fairness, I am judging every single Wolves kit against the beautiful black away shirt, with the gold Fosun sponsor on it. And unfortunately nothing has got close since!

Halcyon days too. Great shirt, that was.

It's probably what the shirt will look like but the version from that site that does copies which I can't remember the name of.

It's great to have a shirt sponsor that doesn't negatively effect the look of the shirt.

Back