• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves memorabilia you own?

I have an LP of the 1974 League Cup Final as well as a program from the 1960 FA Cup Final.

Also have a shirt signed by the relegation squad that Saunders took to League One

I had "Super Wolves" on tape in the early/mid 90s.

"We've got Geoff Thomas and Mark Venus, Stevie Bull, you'd better believe us"

It is of course atrocious and you should not press play up there.
Just play this the next time an American signs up; it'll scare them right off.

I have an LP of the 1974 League Cup Final as well as a program from the 1960 FA Cup Final.

Also have a shirt signed by the relegation squad that Saunders took to League One
Nice. I remember those LP’s. Never had one myself but always fancied one, advertised in Shoot magazine if I recall correctly.

My lad has a programme that Billy Wright signed for him. Recently discovered clearing our loft.

I've also got the 1974 league Cup final lp (which is obvs, as we're the same person...)

I have Kenny hibbitts autograph on a wolves pennant courtesy of @PPB

Reactions: PPB
I've also got the 1974 league Cup final lp (which is obvs, as we're the same person...)

I have Kenny hibbitts autograph on a wolves pennant courtesy of @PPB
That's going back a few years LJ.

I have Kennys book Seasons Of My Life, on the inside page I have a photo booth pic of me holding a pic of Kenny, I was about 13 at the time. The first time he wrote in it he started with 'To the lady of Pittsburgh ' the second time he wrote in it he said ' what do I put now you have moved, I said' To the wench of Telford' he did laugh .

My best mates Dad was an electrician who used to do a lot of work on the floodlights, both me and my mate had all the programmes from the floodlit European friendlies.
When I got married and left home my Mom gave them to the lad next door.
Mother’s ay!

My best mates Dad was an electrician who used to do a lot of work on the floodlights, both me and my mate had all the programmes from the floodlit European friendlies.
When I got married and left home my Mom gave them to the lad next door.
Mother’s ay!
I’ve been meaning to thank her to be fair!

A few programmes from the 70s for me. Also got a framed photo of the history of wolves in characture format which is fairly unique - will post next time I’m in my office.

When I was young I went to one of the open training sessions and got some of the players to sign my Match Attax cards, 2009/10 season. I have Foley, Doyle, Hahnemann, Hennessy, Edwards, Ebanks-Blake, David Jones, and possibly a few more.

I've got a programme for all of the games I've been to as well, which is qute a lot.

Signed framed 1996/7 wolf head design home shirt, signed mid 80s ball and autograph book from my Great Uncle of 50s signatures

Have lots of old programmes including league cup finals. Also have Waggy’s book with a dedication to me signed by him and a shirt signed by the first team squad 4 years ago for my birthday.

Have lots of old programmes including league cup finals. Also have Waggy’s book with a dedication to me signed by him and a shirt signed by the first team squad 4 years ago for my birthday.
I'm extremely jealous of the Waggy signed book.

I've got signed sherpa van 10 year celebration night program signed by most of the team plus a few from the team at the time. Was at the Kingfisher wallheath

Honved programme
Signed Bully t shirt
Copy of 'We're back' single. Off the scale awesome.

Got a Few in the Bar.

Signed Shirt of our Europa Cup Quarter final squad.

Have a Molineux street sign, signed by Nuno and the said Europa quarter Final team.

Have a few photos of me with, Jackie Gallagher, Jon Purdue etc when they visited the bar 🍺 whilst they were playing in Malaga.

Also have a Scottish Cup Final Commentators notes, signed by said BBC commentator from when Hearts beat Hibs 5-1. That is unique, there is only one, the commentators brother is a regular of the bar.

That sick red & blue Wolves cap with the US flag got delivered to me yesterday. Can't wait to show it off.

sick!

s-l500.jpg

there's some cool stuff in here, I don't really have anything. various tops over the last 14 years, some old program DVD's, scarves, banners, other misc tat. I'm still absolutely kicking myself for never buying the mexico alt-kit from a few years back.

I'd love to come across a cool vintage souvenir of some kind though!

edit -- I have a video of steve bull wishing me a happy birthday, does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back