• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves memorabilia you own?

Jonzy the ref

More TV's than Currys
Reaction score
This isn’t a competition but I was wondering what memorabilia my fellow Wolves fans have in their possession .
I have 2 significant ones that are absolutely priceless to me .My father attended a game at Molineux in 1939 just before WW2 was declared when he joined the RAF .They had a half time draw and he won first prize.He was awarded a set of signed photograph postcards of the 1939 FA Cup Final team which are still in the original envelope and are in pristine condition 83 years later .
My other collectible is one of the original turnstile counters from the North Bank dated ‘1923’ which I believe is the date the North Bank was built .I have it mounted on a plinth in our 'fancy room' which we only use to entertain guests.
I am sure there are many others and even if they are just programmes or signatures of players from days of yore they are equally important to the respective owners
Anyone ?

That sick red & blue Wolves cap with the US flag got delivered to me yesterday. Can't wait to show it off.

Also got last season's Moutinho shirt, and some old programmes from the 90s, courtesy of a very generous poster here.

Signed and framed Moutinho shirt on our living room wall

A Wolves book by Tony Matthews signed by the first team squad around 1991/2, was a present to my Grandad when he retired and sadly he isn't with us any more

I did have a programme collection, would have been every home game from around 1988-1996 but I binned them in a house move a decade or so ago, there's only so much space and I was never going to even look at them again.

Again in the guest lounge I have the commemorative Banquet Dinner Menus which are ornate and have tassles down the side for the 1960 FA Cup Final win and to celebrate Billy Wright’s 100th Cap which was signed by the great man himself. I met him him on many times and always mentioned how dear it was to me.

I have an autograph book from when I was about 11 filled with the 06/07 squad signatures...

Dave Edwards signed shirt won in a competition for having the same favourite film as him...

Was putting together some collection there but since got given a framed picture of Mike Bailey with his signature and my girlfriend got me a shirt signed by the 17/18 promotion squad.

I own a pretty much perfect copy of the Honved game programmes that I randomly found a couple of years ago in an antiques shop in Northampton; I instantly bought it along with the Red Banner programme from the same year.

They clearly didn't know the importance of that game at all - IIRC they only wanted £5 for each one.

I own a pretty much perfect copy of the Honved game programmes that I randomly found a couple of years ago in an antiques shop in Northampton; I instantly bought it along with the Red Banner programme from the same year.

They clearly didn't know the importance of that game at all - IIRC they only wanted £5 for each one.
Brilliant mate

I had this :D

WOLVES-CLUB-MANAGER-BOX-ENG-PC

It was not a good game. I no longer possess it.

Aim of the game: Spend millions, finish 7th in the 2nd tier and get a fan to write his/her disapproval on a bed sheet?

Jack Hayward signed my season ticket book when i stood next to him during the last game of the real south bank. Also lost during last move.

Aim of the game: Spend millions, finish 7th in the 2nd tier and get a fan to write his/her disapproval on a bed sheet?
Now if someone has *that* bedsheet that would be a very fitting memento of most of my wolves supporting life.

It's 03/04. So you bid for a load of players, they tell you to do one and sign for someone else, then you blame whoever left you with this shit squad (except whoops, that was you)

Nuno signed my programme on the day my daughter was in it for her birthday. That’s my modern era one :) Got the Honved programme and all sorts of others from the 50s and 60s as my inheritance.

Wolves players book signed by John Richards but signed 'to John', hadn't the heart to tell him "no, that's your name, mine is Paul!"

Also in the 90's (I think) I brought a CD of Wolves crowd chants put to dance music, to this day I cannot tell you why?

I've got one of those plastic Bullys from about 1997

I had "Super Wolves" on tape in the early/mid 90s.

"We've got Geoff Thomas and Mark Venus, Stevie Bull, you'd better believe us"

It is of course atrocious and you should not press play up there.

I have an autograph book from when I was about 11 filled with the 06/07 squad signatures...

Dave Edwards signed shirt won in a competition for having the same favourite film as him...

Was putting together some collection there but since got given a framed picture of Mike Bailey with his signature and my girlfriend got me a shirt signed by the 17/18 promotion squad.
What film?

Back