• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticketing Question - Not asking for you to sell me tickets

I think your best bet is to write to or email the club. Otherwise, each becoming a member is the only way to do it. Tickets for most games are generally available even a day or two before a match, a batch of a few hundred become available on-line. But its harder when we play the bigger clubs.

How old is your boy? Depending on your family situation, if you want to experience a proper Wolverhampton match, you'd be welcome to join us pre-match and we would of course look after you. Of course, you may well just want to go straight to the game itself.
Thanks! He is 11, but has been to road games in the Big Ten for American football, so he is not a wilting flower. He became a fan originally because of the logo, like any kid, then moved to only playing as Wolves on FIFA on his Playstation, and now we had to get Peacock because that's the streaming service that carries most of the EPL/Wolves games. He will set his alarm for 6:00 am to get up and watch with the volume low, but forgets that his voice carries when he is celebrating a goal. In a country filled with Arsenal and Man City fans, he went against the grain and picked a team that is not the norm (or easy to get gear for).

Back to the ticket question... we're somewhat flexible, so we are hoping that in one of our travel windows Wolves will be hosting one of the smaller clubs. We had a long talk about who he wanted to see, and he initially gave the stock (big team answers), but then he thought about it, and said he would be happy for any team that we could get tickets for and that maybe Sheffield (they won't be an option next year) or Luton (probably not going to be an option either) would be better. He just wants to experience "his" team at home.

Hey @Orlandomagic2525 - let me know if you want any thoughts on the mascot operation. It was both unpleasantly expensive and really good. We'd been waiting for about 5 years to do it though and were on a waiting list, though perhaps they've worked their way through the post-covid logjam now? That was last season and there were then 3 different price brackets depending on the opposition - don't mind saying I went for the cheapest as my kids are brainwashed into having no interest in big clubs anyway and only want Wolves to win, which we did, so it was a win all round. Get there at about noon for a 3pm, tickets for the child plus 3 adults (some cost mitigation there in fairness), lunch for everyone plus the full replica kit for junior, a whole bunch of swag, meet the players and get autographs and photos when they arrive, then on the pitch for a bit of footy before parading about and finally walking out with the team. Player allocation pot luck dependent on height.

Given I had two kids mascots and there was no way I could off-set our 4 season tickets I ended up taking a party of 12 to that match so less interested relatives got dragged into a wider family get together!

If you're interested in more let me know, but emailing mascots@wolves.co.uk is your best bet.

I mean, I should add that it was a wonderful day I'll never forget.
Wow, that would be AMAZING! Yes, there would be interest in this, and we'd alter travel plans to accommodate whichever game was available.

As a member, provided you are early in the ticketing queue you should get 4 together ok for any of the bottom half teams. We always get 3 together no problem and usually decent seats in the North Bank (Stan Cullis)

Hey @Orlandomagic2525 - let me know if you want any thoughts on the mascot operation. It was both unpleasantly expensive and really good. We'd been waiting for about 5 years to do it though and were on a waiting list, though perhaps they've worked their way through the post-covid logjam now? That was last season and there were then 3 different price brackets depending on the opposition - don't mind saying I went for the cheapest as my kids are brainwashed into having no interest in big clubs anyway and only want Wolves to win, which we did, so it was a win all round. Get there at about noon for a 3pm, tickets for the child plus 3 adults (some cost mitigation there in fairness), lunch for everyone plus the full replica kit for junior, a whole bunch of swag, meet the players and get autographs and photos when they arrive, then on the pitch for a bit of footy before parading about and finally walking out with the team. Player allocation pot luck dependent on height.

Given I had two kids mascots and there was no way I could off-set our 4 season tickets I ended up taking a party of 12 to that match so less interested relatives got dragged into a wider family get together!

If you're interested in more let me know, but emailing mascots@wolves.co.uk is your best bet.

I mean, I should add that it was a wonderful day I'll never forget.
Ok, this sounds truly amazing, and I've already sent an email.

If you can, please post their response. Would be interested in what they say (for obvious reasons)
This was their response: Thank you for your interest in our mascot packages, we go on sale with all of our league games at the start of the season. This date hasn’t been confirmed yet but the only thing I would recommend is keeping an eye out on our social media pages and website. As soon as we have a date it will be announced on there.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello, first my apologies in advance for being confused by the ticketing system (and if this isn't the right place to ask.) So, we are trying to figure out the ticketing system... What does being a "member" entitle you to? Does everyone in your group need to be a member, or could I buy 4 tickets? We are looking to take a family trip to the UK from the US because my son is a huge Wolves fan (full kit, up at 6:00 am to watch the matches, his picture has been featured on My Premier League Mornings, etc..) when all of his friends are Man City or Arsenal fans. The main reason for the trip would be to attend a game at Molinuex. We would be coming during the 24/25 season, and don't even know who the opponent will be, so this isn't a visiting fan trying to scam tickets. Also, I found tickets on seatpick.com. Are these legit like Stubhub or SeatGeek in the US, or would I need to show a membership card or something with the tickets. Again, just trying to figure out how to get tickets, not asking for someone to sell me their tickets.

Not sure if there is an official Supporters club over there, Tickets for games are available through them, Also they usually have contacts for tickets

As a member, provided you are early in the ticketing queue you should get 4 together ok for any of the bottom half teams. We always get 3 together no problem and usually decent seats in the North Bank (Stan Cullis)
How do you do that? I'm a member and struggle to get two seats together in any covered stand. I log in at 8:50!

How do you do that? I'm a member and struggle to get two seats together in any covered stand. I log in at 8:50!
I rarely do it I leave it to my lad, he goes on the site soon as it opens, think he uses multiple devices but not sure, we've never not got 3 tickets all together.
We usually go in the North Bank, last night we had great seats in the BW.

Mel Evo or really anyone,

One last question... Do you become members before the season starts for the next season? In other words, if I signed up now, would that be for the 23/24 season? and if I wait until June, would that be for the 24/25 season? Thank you!

I rarely do it I leave it to my lad, he goes on the site soon as it opens, think he uses multiple devices but not sure, we've never not got 3 tickets all together.
We usually go in the North Bank, last night we had great seats in the BW.
A Cup game would be easier to get tickets for, though, right? Just because of the uncertainty of location, opponent, and outcomes...there's no guarantee of moving on, where there is a guarantee that every EPL team will play the same number of home and away matches...

A Cup game would be easier to get tickets for, though, right? Just because of the uncertainty of location, opponent, and outcomes...there's no guarantee of moving on, where there is a guarantee that every EPL team will play the same number of home and away matches...
Probably but would think it would be very short notice for you apart from 3rd round.
There were quite a few seats available last night.

Mel Evo or really anyone,

One last question... Do you become members before the season starts for the next season? In other words, if I signed up now, would that be for the 23/24 season? and if I wait until June, would that be for the 24/25 season? Thank you!
Buying a membership today will be for this season. You'll then have to renew/pay again in the close season (with a potential increase) for the 2024/25 season.

Back