• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The view from the SW Stand vs West Ham

Wellen Wolf

Reaction score
Well, today witnessed my first and only match of the season as I live in Germany. I won't be commenting on the match as that belongs elsewhere.
What a great atmosphere though in this unpopular corner, but why? Yes, it was a nice sunny and blustery day but what made it interesting was the lively and positive support from the large number of pre-adolescents present. There were plenty of local parents with little ones but what surprised me was the presence of SK Academy and Red Bull Pre-Academy from New York. The American youngsters even started their own song of 'Let's Go Wolves, Let's Go'.
What really pleases me is that young kids get the opportunity to watch and enjoy our Wolves on the highest stage. But at the same time, I find it a pity that Chinese govt influence on Fosun is such a major factor in the lack of ground expansion. We don't just miss out on developing our next generation fan base but also don't get enough fans hailing from relatively poorer local backgrounds.
Wake up Fosun and expand the South Bank and its corners!

Back