• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

First time visit to Molineux

varg909

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Gunnar from Sweden here. Been a big Wolves fans since the 70's (still remember the league cup final in 1974!) but never been to Wolverhampton. I am due to pay a visit first week of February and hope to score two tickets (me and my son) to see Liverpool on 4 February. Getting tickets seems very difficult and expensive though so my question is what you recommend in terms of finding tickets without being robbed. Is it easy to find spare tickets on match day outside the stadium or do you need to solve it somehow in advance?

On a completely separate note: Wolves really deserved the win last night in the FA Cup match.

Thanks for your good advice.

Kind regards
Gunnar Mattsson

Your best (only) hope is to get in touch directly with the club and they may be able to help you out. They do hold some tickets for international fans. This game is very very unlikely to go to general sale. We don't really have touts.

The price is the price I'm afraid. I don't like it either.

Gonna be very hard to get tickets for a fixture like that. As Deutsch says get in touch with the club, see if they can help.

OK, thanks. I am not worried about the "official" ticket prices, but if you go to the secondary market, it starts getting very expensive....

OK, thanks. I am not worried about the "official" ticket prices, but if you go to the secondary market, it starts getting very expensive....
If you want a ticket through the proper routes, the best option would be to buy a membership. You're doubling the cost of your ticket by buying one as they're not cheap but it should pretty much guarantee you get a ticket, so long as you try to buy one when the membership window opens for the Liverpool match (Thursday morning I believe).

Wolves have international memberships as well for overseas fans which similarly offer the member priority window plus some tat. Also gives free access to the club museum which is a nice daytrip if you need something to do in Wolverhampton on a non-matchday.

Back