• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham 3-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Bit of illness in the camp. Dawson, Lemina & Cunha under the weather.

Doesn't sit well for the backup options if they can't get ahead of ill players.

Crap ground.
Crap game.
Crap decision to set up with 4 at the back.
Crap from Toti, Hwang, Bellegarde and Semedo.
Crap substitutions.
Good curry after the game.

So Dawson is under the weather so GoN played him in a back 4?

That's batshit
Yeah, it sounds like a poor excuse for an under par performance.

GON has started to win some fans over since joining because he seems like a nice bloke and he handles the interviews well. If he starts spouting this kind of nonsense or excuses, any good faith he’s built up will be lost very quickly.

I don't think he has put it forward as an excuse.
It was an end interview comment thanking the players for their efforts, especially those 3.

GON has started to win some fans over since joining because he seems like a nice bloke and he handles the interviews well.
And most importantly because results and performances have largely been much better than we expected.

The likes of Neto, RAN, Cunha and Hwang all look way better than they did last season.

And most importantly because results and performances have largely been much better than we expected.

The likes of Neto, RAN, Cunha and Hwang all look way better than they did last season.
That Brighton performance was fucking brilliant.

This century we’ve had some very grim days Everton away in November 2011, yep was only 2-1 but it was just awful. The 1-5 v Albion due to its context and situation at the time.

We have a combination of a bang average manager and a bang average squad.

Doherty, Bentley and Toti are nowhere near fit for purpose and the jury is out on a load of others - Kilman, Sarabia, Doyle, Bellegarde to name a few.

Throw in the fact that Hwang, Cunha, Semedo can either be shit or sugar, then we can kind of understand the frequent crap we are watching.

All in all, we’re probably where we should be.

Which is actually a bit shit.

Goals were awful individual errors.

Our Corner. Bellegarde then decides to go for an Header he had no fucking chance of winning, surprisingly enough he didn't. He is out of position, Semedo then showed a left footed play in side instead of down the line on his weaker side.

We are in total control, Lemina tries to.play an impossible ball instead of running with it and committing defenders, again so easy for West Ham to win the ball. Toti decides to arse around instead of getting back before the ball goes forward, even when the ball is played he cannot be arsed to chase back.

GON needs to take a good chunk of the blame a back 4 you have to be kidding me

We have a combination of a bang average manager and a bang average squad.

Doherty, Bentley and Toti are nowhere near fit for purpose and the jury is out on a load of others - Kilman, Sarabia, Doyle, Bellegarde to name a few.

Throw in the fact that Hwang, Cunha, Semedo can either be shit or sugar, then we can kind of understand the frequent crap we are watching.

All in all, we’re probably where we should be.

Which is actually a bit shit.
Yep.

We're a mid table team. We will have periods of good and bad form, this is currently the latter.

Apart from waving 2 goals in, admiring another shot that hit the post and being terrified of claiming anything within 2ft of his goal line he was fine.
Given his ineptitude, i was impressed with how well we defended their corners, they were good corners.

You've done well not to mention Bentley there GW.
I have some sympathy for him...
1st going across to his Right has to readjust quickly gets done with a shot through a defenders Legs.

2nd good finish not much he could have done.

I did not see second half, but did see the goal, and he was awful, should have done better. He saved us the other week.

Positioning was fine.
Reaction to the shot was similar to how I will be a week tomorrow at 3pm when I watch someone knock over the bowl of quality streets.

Back