• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Without factionalism, over-analysis and points scoring all we'd have left on TWF would be the Another Shooting thread
Which unfortunately would be getting a new post this morning regarding a store not half an hour from where I used to live in FL.

I think most of the analysis is fair at this point; we've had GO in charge for three matches so there are concrete conclusions that can be drawn (correctly or not), both positive and negative.

I don't mind the bland and banal. I hate having what little intelligence I have insulted post game though. All managers do it to a degree Jones, Saunders, McGhee and Lage the Wolves ones who took it too far
Did you forget Hoddle?

Nobody really knows how things will go under GO so it’s impossible to say how his successor will do in comparison, even more so when you don’t know who his successor will be.
All I do know is that people weren’t queuing up for the job in the first place. For him to be sacked we’ve got to be in deeper shit, and we aren’t throwing money around. So seems unlikely we will get someone better?

In a season where our main aim is just to stay in the Premier League I don't really care too much about how we pick up points , as long as we do .
1 - 0 will do just fine and a clean sheet to go with it . Sasa gets off the mark as well and Fabio is getting game time as a starter . It's going to be a long season that's for sure .
We'll see what happens between now and Thursday . Maybe we'll get new faces in , it looks as if some will arrive , might only be one . One way of the other there is little point moaning about it . We signed up to FOSUN and that's it . We're not the only club unhappy with their owners .

In a season where our main aim is just to stay in the Premier League I don't really care too much about how we pick up points , as long as we do .
1 - 0 will do just fine and a clean sheet to go with it . Sasa gets off the mark as well and Fabio is getting game time as a starter . It's going to be a long season that's for sure .
We'll see what happens between now and Thursday . Maybe we'll get new faces in , it looks as if some will arrive , might only be one . One way of the other there is little point moaning about it . We signed up to FOSUN and that's it . We're not the only club unhappy with their owners .
I care, I've paid over £650 for a cunt like GoN to rock up and play eye bleedingly bad football.

Fuck off Fosun you fucking cunts.

Apathy is far more damaging than anger.

I'm not happy with FOSUN either , but there is little I can do about it , and the same goes for everyone else here , other than not attending matches .
In order for us to attract new owners with proper Financial backing- who care more than FOSUN do - we will need to be in the Premier League . We need to stay there - however we manage it .
Look at all the sides who got relegated and struggled to get back up again .

I'm not passive about the whole thing , but anger is not a policy either .

I'm not happy with FOSUN either , but there is little I can do about it , and the same goes for everyone else here , other than not attending matches .
In order for us to attract new owners with proper Financial backing- who care more than FOSUN do - we will need to be in the Premier League . We need to stay there - however we manage it .
Look at all the sides who got relegated and struggled to get back up again .

I'm not passive about the whole thing , but anger is not a policy either .

What actually is your point?

Are you telling us it'd be better for us if we don't get relegated? Er...thanks!

Back