• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Forest tickets

Howiep76

Reaction score
Hi all, bit of a long shot.

My son (13) has asked to go to wolves game for his birthday in Nov.

All I have is supporters numbers for the family, so I know it’ll be difficult and I also am realistic about what games I’ll likely be able to get tickets for.

So, targeting the Forest game. If there is any STH’s who can’t attend or not planning on going for this game. A dad and son willing and able to go 😜

Obvs need to be together.

Thanks all

COYW

Might not be feasible for your circumstances but you'd have an even better chance of getting one for Burnley. Midweek, on Amazon Prime, first of two games in a week, it's Burnley (a reasonable chance they'll also take the NB quadrant so the whole Steve Bull Lower would be up for grabs).

Membership is pricey but if your son enjoys it and wants to go again you've already got it.

So far this season weve had no issues getting tickets through our membership. Even for the City game we (my son really) were late going onto the ticketing site, about 11/2 hours after they went on sale and we got 3 together, quite high up in the North Bank but decent enough seats.

Should be a reasonable chance that Forest goes to general sale
It didn't last season because I wanted to go. I rang them up to check why it hadn't and they said it was held to members only because of fears of away fans buying tickets in home areas.

Any STH’s not going to Forest game? Looking for 2 tickets
I have memberships

Tickets are available to members now. You aren't going to get a STH sell their ticket to a complete stranger on the Internet.

Back