• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Newcastle - Pre Season Game MATCH THREAD

Don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere else - but does anyone else actually really like the kit with the "Fosun" sponsor? I much prefer it.

Don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere else - but does anyone else actually really like the kit with the "Fosun" sponsor? I much prefer it.

Infinitely better

Improves it by a stupid amount

So it's a Wolves v Man City final on Saturday.

Will be interesting to see if Nuno goes with the same starting 11 as he did today, or whether he wants to rest them for the EL. I guess if he wants to win, he'll go with his strongest 11.

The team he will want v Crusaders/B36 will start I reckon.

Same team that started today then.
Yep. City will destroy us down Traore's side mind (I actually think he did well today but defending against them might be too much for him) but he should destroy either team we play in Europa

Really impressed with the kiddies today. Ennis, Taylor, Sanderson and Vinagre all did the business. There was a lad in midfield that looked about 10 as well who looked decent.

Regarding the kit, you might get a chance to own it via the auction. A Kilman shirt will start at £250 I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The BBC report looks to be a lazy piece of journalism if I ever saw one. Woodman beaten for the first two goals? What match were they watching?

Didn't get to see any of this as out all day, but sounds like a confident start (even if Newcastle were half asleep)

8.30 worth of highlights available on Wolves YouTube channel for anybody interested.

Seemed encouraging, could've had a couple more too.

Regarding the kit, you might get a chance to own it via the auction. A Kilman shirt will start at £250 I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They will probably be size S or M though so unwearable for most fans

I might bid on Traore's. Should fit my dog

Back