• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Stoke: Carabao Cup Rd 2

That's because it's not 1997

Needs a bit of a spark, doesn't it, neither wingback actually making much of an impact at all. I'd look at Burr for Raul, and dendonker for shabani and go an all out 3412

We’re playing 3-5-2 against a defensive team with Traore up front so it’s not entirely surprising we aren’t creating much.

doesnt work on edge either...£10 in the bin then

Attack vs defence really. They aren't trying to play. We only need a goal.

Vitinha has flickered, as has Fabio, you can see both are exceptionally good technically. Fabio does need to learn that fat arsed lumps like Martins Indi will kick you unfortunately, no good moaning at the ref about it.

Buur has done ok, Vinagre has been wasteful a couple of times.

Partridge on comms can absolutely fuck off, appalling. Never shuts up, ridiculous voice, gets very excited any time Stoke get within 40 yards of our goal (fortunately not happening much).

Partridge on comms can absolutely fuck off, appalling. Never shuts up, ridiculous voice, gets very excited any time Stoke get within 40 yards of our goal (fortunately not happening much).

I muted him after about 10 mins. It is 4.50am here and far too early to be listening to that :icon_lol:

Attack vs defence really. They aren't trying to play. We only need a goal.

Vitinha has flickered, as has Fabio, you can see both are exceptionally good technically. Fabio does need to learn that fat arsed lumps like Martins Indi will kick you unfortunately, no good moaning at the ref about it.

Buur has done ok, Vinagre has been wasteful a couple of times.

Pretty much that is what it is, they are quite deep and aren't showing any ambition at all. One goal should do it.

Both looked good so far imo, very comfortable with the ball. Would like to see Vitinha travel with it a bit more. Agreed with Fabio but Martins-Indi did just trip him up off the ball as he made his run, should have been spotted.

Burr is solid but he's not got enough about him on the ball and again Vinagre just doesn't really have that end product going forward which is definitely more of an issue than his defending.

Commentator is a twat.

It's not a great game but i wasn't expecting it to be, i'm finding it interesting watching these players play.

He sounds a bit like Jonathan Fletcher to me.

Kin hell, not very insipring is it. I could have had a fish supper for the tenner i paid. Looks like it's bread and dripping for the rest of the week...
I didn't know Stoke played a 8-1-1 formation. You learn something new everyday!

Buur offers absolutely nothing, it’s all a bit give it to Traore and hope for the best atm.

Worst bit about the commentary is that he’s terrible and it seems to be behind the footage. Don’t know if that’s just mine, it’s transmitted behind or he’s just an idiot.

On my Windows desktop I use Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Between the three of them I'll get anything to work.

yes, i have all those too and edge and opera gx

Silva needs to cut that shit out, holding his face no one near him

Silva needs to cut that shit out, holding his face no one near him

Martins-Indi kicked the ball into his face on the floor. Made a lot of it but still a shithouse thing to do.

Welp my viewing experience has been curtailed...looks like I'm reliant on you guys

Ah, like the Championship again

Back