• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Burnley Matchday Thread

Yep we do look a lot better so far but the score yardstick reads nil . Keep plugging away

Great run off the ball by Doc...We look so good going forward

Well 0-0. We should be winning but let's not have any bollocks about Joe Hart. Every shot has more or less hit him

That’s a 0-0 battering so far, so annoying we just couldn’t finish one of our chances

Hart has one good game in the last two years, does it have to be this game?

I find it hard to recall a PL game where one team has been so much in control. Only thing missing is a goal. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

Brilliant first half for us, if not for Hart turning into Buffon we would be winning. My worry is that Burnley can't be that bad in the 2nd half surely??

Front 3 all excellent glad to see Jota looking threatening again.

I’m worried we concede one silly set piece and we concede. Need the first goal!

We’ve played some brilliant football. Really enjoying Jonny coming forwards with the ball, quality footballer

4 saves by righty Hart all to his right 1 straight at him.

Just saying

Low to his left please!

Oh no, it appears i turned down the chance to play a t shirt putting on game :(

Game should be over, will be Burnley be as bad second half?

no, they won't..usually comes back to haunt you when you miss that many chances

If we continue how we are we will be fine - that was a quality performance. Just as long as we don’t drop off. They looked leggy already

Just wait till we release Adama on them

Will we be as good? A brilliant first half, just the end product needed now.

jiminez fucking kidding me

Fuck sake. Another scuffed pass from Jota and Jiminez is under pressure from his shot.

FUCK!!

Awful first touch by Jota, poor pass and even poorer finish

Back