• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 20/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

What is worse

Our available squad in a game that means nothing to us v a team wanting to win the League or in an FA Cup Semi Final where we have paid a small fortune to attend and dreams of returning to spend a bigger fortune and then have to sulk over an £8 pint of piss in the shitty bars around the Stadium.
Would've been nice to have that option instead of being fucked over by a shithead named Jeff Shi.

O'Neil: "For the starting XI tomorrow, I have 10 senior outfield players to pick from that can start. It's probably the worst situation we've been in, but the positives to come from that are that loads of young players will be involved and maybe a debut or two from the start."

Would've been nice to have that option instead of being fucked over by a shithead named Jeff Shi.
Well I for one thank Jeff Shi for saving me money. Clearly thinking of the fans as success = £££££, not what you want in a cost of living crisis....

If we had scraped through against Coventry our team v United in the Semi would have been desperate (assuming the same injury issues)

If we had scraped through against Coventry our team v United in the Semi would have been desperate (assuming the same injury issues)
I think if we had done that GO may have chucked the Forest game in the bin and not risked Cunha and given him another week and rested a few who were probably on the red radar.

Then in the final training session before leaving they all would have picked up injuries anyway...

Yep. Similar to Coventry throwing their game last week against Blues and losing 3-0!!

Semedo wouldn't have played at Forest, he's been saying for a couple of weeks that he's in the red zone

Yep. Similar to Coventry throwing their game last week against Blues and losing 3-0!!
Which I wouldn't have been too happy about as a Cov fan, basically ended their playoff hopes. They can only get 75 points now if they win the lot (unlikely) and Norwich in 6th already have 71 with 3 to play.

Promotion >>>>> whatever you do in the cups, on various levels.

Semedo wouldn't have played at Forest, he's been saying for a couple of weeks that he's in the red zone
Almost as if handing some shite, old lump a 3 year deal but we can't trust him to start any games in the position he supposedly plays was a stupid idea.

It's not luck, it's a direct consequence of trying to play a full PL season with such a tiny squad.
Well I did mention that at the start of the post. The hamstrings to our forwards are obviously linked to that but to pick up other injuries after that while linked is also quite unlucky imo.
In no way am I trying to minimise the effects of the shitshow of our recruitment plan.

Half expecting GO and Derry to get a game

Almost as if handing some shite, old lump a 3 year deal but we can't trust him to start any games in the position he supposedly plays was a stupid idea.
And yet the one position we have fit cover, he still uses Doch over Bueno. Going to be forced to play both now, but it's a weird squad move overall even if Hugo has had "attitude problems" or whatever.

Back