• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 20/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Surprised there hasn't been a Helder Costa 2017 style conspiracy theory where we've already agreed to sell Neto and Cunha and that's why they're really not playing.
I can get that started if you want

I prefer the rumours of a first teamer getting his knees done for knocking around with the local heavies wife.

Isn't that one true? Not his wife, but some other relation. That injury wasn't done in a game or training or ever explained as far as I'm aware

If the rumours are to be believed, it sounds like Chirewa is starting & Wesley Okoduwa will be in the squad. If the latter gets on the pitch, he’ll be the youngest ever Wolves player to feature in the PL.

If the rumours are to be believed, it sounds like Chirewa is starting & Wesley Okoduwa will be in the squad. If the latter gets on the pitch, he’ll be the youngest ever Wolves player to feature in the PL.

Trying to think who it is as it stands. Johnny Gorman? MGW?

Gorman is the Northern Irish Freddy Adu to me.

Wasn't he 15 when he debuted for them?

Pretty sure it's Forde in the PL. He was only about a week after turning 18.

Got to say he's surprised me by going on to have a 250+ game Football League career. Based on his appearances for Wolves I thought he'd be one who'd drift into non-league or back to Ireland pretty swiftly.

Featured sporadically for Wrexham this season but looks like he's out of contract in the summer and I imagine they'll move him on ahead of playing in L1.

Arsenal as long as 1/3 to win, ordinarily they wouldn't be great odds but given the team we'll have to put out it's as good as free money I reckon.

Arsenal as long as 1/3 to win, ordinarily they wouldn't be great odds but given the team we'll have to put out it's as good as free money I reckon.
Agreed. Have told my mates to lump on too, even at -1 goal handicap.

Stuck a tenner on an arsenal win, over 2.5 goals & Joao Gomes to foul twice or over. Fairly confident, as far as betting goes!

Back