• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) 11/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Same outcome, and with the build from the keeper we *might* actually create something, like we did from that opening for RAN.

Could easily have conceded a couple from playing out from the back to would’ve put us 1-2 down not exactly a great look. Just look at turnover to chance stats that tells you everything

They should be 3-0 up.

We are fucking abysmal. It’s going to be a long summer.

Kilman had no idea how to deal with Mateta then either

Could easily have conceded a couple from playing out from the back to would’ve put us 1-2 down not exactly a great look. Just look at turnover to chance stats that tells you everything
Yeah we're not very good at it, i'm not disputing that.

But i've also seen Bentley chip it into the centre circle 3 times so far, and we've lost posession there too.

As i say, there is a risk with the short passing out of the back, but there is also a reward too, there isn't going long, especially with no real no.9.

Toti gets lucky .... total misjudgement and then gets clipped by the Palace player fortunately...

But i've also seen Bentley chip it into the centre circle 3 times so far, and we've lost posession there too.

As i say, there is a risk with the short passing out of the back, but there is also a reward too, there isn't going long, especially with no real no.9.

Sorry persistence with a tactic that puts you consistent trouble is insanity

Toti gets lucky .... total misjudgement and then gets clipped by the Palace player fortunately...
He wouldn't have fallen over without the clip so not really lucky.

There’s yer risk.

Still shit losing it by playing it to a CM with his back to goal and a Palace player right up his backside.

Good advantage played by the ref there as Lemina commits a foul on the edge of the box ... ref waves play on and Olise takes advantage. 1-0 to Palace....

Fuckingn step to him Rayan

There ya go! Constantly giving the ball away eventually punished.

I think the phrase “it was coming” comes to mind we’re very poor

Back