• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

I think that's all a bit of a reach tbh. It's basically saying that any cartoon representation of a Jewish fella is antisemitic unless it's drawn in his absolute real life image.

I didn't realise Boris Johnson was Jewish.

Words fail me

Attachments

• 20230809_175940.jpg
    20230809_175940.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 47
Yes, but in the most crass, ham fisted, unthinking fashion. Using 41 dead people to score political points

I mean it's not great, but it's worth underlining what a prick he is and what a stupid statement it is to begin with.

Notwithstanding that "first country" isn't even a thing if they bother reading the treaties and stuff.
I appreciate she's not front bench, but whilst the Tory strategy to avoid electoral carnage is to debase themselves with the most guttural culture war, the one thing Labour shouldn't do is engage in it or draw attention to themselves, in doing so you give it credibility. People who agree with Anderson's comments won't care a jot about people drowning

The Starmer thread on here just this summer was full of anti-semitism denial, downplaying, evasiveness and adopting selective definitions, all straight out of the Corbyn/Williamson playbook.

You'd never get such cynical behaviour from such individuals relating to any other form of prejudice/discrimination, it's quite a remarkable blind spot

After being a constituent of his and therefore paying pretty close attention, I genuinely don't think Williamson believes he's antisemitic. The lines are so blurred for him between the State of Israel and the Jewish people that he just can't see it. His hatred of the former runs into the latter unconsciously and he's never been capable of not crossing that line

@KentWolf hope the Woking trip was a success. This thread now requires you input as well

Back