• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

After being a constituent of his and therefore paying pretty close attention, I genuinely don't think Williamson believes he's antisemitic. The lines are so blurred for him between the State of Israel and the Jewish people that he just can't see it. His hatred of the former runs into the latter unconsciously and he's never been capable of not crossing that line
So he's ignorant?

The Starmer thread on here just this summer was full of anti-semitism denial, downplaying, evasiveness and adopting selective definitions, all straight out of the Corbyn/Williamson playbook.

You'd never get such cynical behaviour from such individuals relating to any other form of prejudice/discrimination, it's quite a remarkable blind spot
Oh look, PK with his inflammatory, generalistic statements yet again. Straight out of the Tory playbook funnily enough.

Oh look, PK with his inflammatory, generalistic statements yet again. Straight out of the Tory playbook funnily enough.

Every word in my post is true, people can read the thread 🤷‍♂️

It's not my fault you're another deluded Corbynite who thinks the rules of discrimination and prejudice are for others

Why are we discussing the yesterday’s chip paper of politics? He is history. Thankfully.

Yes, yes of course. You are always right, and if anyone dares challenge that, it's because they are too stupid to understand your vast intelligence.

It doesn't require much intelligence to spot the far left playbook at work mate, you've all been banging the same drum and making the same mistakes for over 40 years.

I point it out because I've been a Labour voter all my life, and this stuff matters. It came close to rendering us unelectable.

I know we'll never see eye to eye on this, but that's politics sometimes...

Doesn’t matter then. Suffice to say giving bandwidth to acolytes of yesterdays man is a pointless exercise. Not sure why the media are either.

Doesn’t matter then. Suffice to say giving bandwidth to acolytes of yesterdays man is a pointless exercise. Not sure why the media are either.
Tories in chaos, two by-elections lost... Oh quick, look over there!

This interview sums up the issue Corbyn has. Morgan is an obnoxious prick as you'd expect, but whereas McCluskey gives straight answers, Corbyn whilst making rational good points in the main, just uses obstifution where it really matters. This isn't a particular dig at him, just an example of how he self defeats

The issue Corbyn has is that he is yesterdays news and will never ever be anywhere near power ever again.

So interviews with Morgan are completely beneath the need for further comment.

The issue Corbyn has is that he is yesterdays news and will never ever be anywhere near power ever again.

So interviews with Morgan are completely beneath the need for further comment.

He's yesterday's news, but he's still held up by a lot of people on the left as an example of what Labour should be like/how they're on the wrong path now etc, and Corbyn is mythologised as a paragon of virtue and principle.

In reality, he has a temperament totally unfit for leadership, let alone power, and you can easily see how he's cut from similar tetchy, arrogant cloth as his brother. What a car crash of an interview

Back