• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 6/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won at a canter last time tbf, still got nightmares of us (Semedo?) showing Kudus inside onto his left foot ffs

Cheer up ffs😃

There's a chance we'll lose but I don't expect West Ham to win at a canter, it'll be a close game imo.
Yep, it's a tough game for both sides, who are equally inconsistent.

Last 6

Wolves - 312 - 10 points
West Ham -231 - 9 Points

It carried a point in 2 of the previous 4(?) Seasons too!

We still did it again.
I'm still in the same place as last we discussed this, more or less, but I admit my hope for summer is slowly waning.

They won at a canter last time tbf, still got nightmares of us (Semedo?) showing Kudus inside onto his left foot ffs
Might have been different if the ref/VAR had sent Coufal (?) off for his assault but yeah we were piss poor that day

Has 1-0 written all over it. We'll cope well for 99% of the match and be undone by some ridiculous moment out of Bowen or Kudus.

Might have been different if the ref/VAR had sent Coufal (?) off for his assault but yeah we were piss poor that day
Yeah poor Bellegarde, got kicked all over the place!

Referee: Tony Harrington
Assistant Referees: Mark Scholes and Akil Howson
Fourth Official: Darren England
VAR: Tim Robinson
Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes

Cheer up ffs😃

There's a chance we'll lose but I don't expect West Ham to win at a canter, it'll be a close game imo.
Wish I could. As much as I understand our situation and how we got to it, I'm still pissed off with our recent performances. Frankly, I pretty much expect us to lose every game between now and the end of the season so when we don't, it feels like a win. Unless it's shit like Burnley we don't beat and they are the better team on the day.

Harrington reffed the FA Cup game against Brentford (away) sent of Gomes, didn't send off their bloke for a worse challenge.

Oh and he had a red circle. :)

Sit next to a West Ham fan at work & he’s been telling me how woeful they’ve been for weeks now!

I still think they’re favourites due to the level of Bowen, Kudus & Paqueta compared to what we have available, but Cunha being back is a big boost.

Did anyone read the E&S plus article in full about Doherty? The teaser seemed to indicate the reasons why he's been played on the left...?

Was it because he’s shit there? If not it’s the usual E&S BS.

Could well be this, Gaz clearly doesnt want to keep chucking the kids in and if you're picking men then there's not much else he can do (I'm conveniently ignoring Doc at LB, maybe he'll play further forward?)
I suppose if you're going for a wild card, you could chuck Bouba up front.
Hold on till 65-70 minutes then put Cunha on to win it.

To put a positive note on things if Luton don’t win today we’re mathematically safe.

Sit next to a West Ham fan at work & he’s been telling me how woeful they’ve been for weeks now!

I still think they’re favourites due to the level of Bowen, Kudus & Paqueta compared to what we have available, but Cunha being back is a big boost.

Similar to the two I know, it feels like they are in their Lage phase, where the looks okay from the outside but apparently been very fortunate and look shambolic on and off the field more often than they look good.

Seen a ‘leaked’ team on socials & it doesn’t have a centre forward in it. It had three in midfield (Gomes, Lemina & Doyle) with RAN & Sarabia up front.

We’ll find out in 5 minutes if it’s true or rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back