• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

3 to go down

Newcastle
Brighton
Norwich

I have to agree with Bear re Sheffield United. I think they will scrape enough points together to survive, but only just.

Brighton, having narrowly avoided the drop a couple of times, will finally succumb this season. Norwich will just concede too many goals to survive. The third team is more difficult to assess. I think Villa will have enough to survive; if Palace keep Zaha, then they will be okay; unlike some others I don't think Bournemouth will be in any danger of relegation, so that really only leaves one other team: Newcastle. If they had kept Rafa then I think they would have been okay, but Bruce? No thanks.

I think Brighton will survive. They have a new manager and couple of players. They're certainly not almost nailed on for it like they were if Houghton had stayed IMO.

Newcastle
Sheff
Brighton

Villa and norwich will just scrape by I think. Dont see palace and Bournemouth getting in trouble barring major transfers

Ideally?

Villa (I'm utterly sick of the bullshit between our fans TBQH)
Newcastle
Bournemouth

But I think it'll be

Brighton
Norwich
Palace

Newcastle to scrape with relegation all season but just stay up. I think Villa will be unspectacular but safe enough from any real danger.

Villa will be just about okay I think. They've got obvious weaknesses but I do rate a few of their signings plus Smith is a very good manager.

Villa will be just about okay I think. They've got obvious weaknesses but I do rate a few of their signings plus Smith is a very good manager.

Heaton is great a signing for them. You could see the difference he made to Burnley when he came back from injury last season.

Sheff Utd looked nailed on, they are genuinely putting together a Championship side in the Prem. Norwich and Brighton to go with them for me

Ideally -
Villa (oh please do a Fulham)
Bournemouth (just do one)
Brighton (I wonder how many draws they’ll play for this season)

But I think it will be -
Brighton
Sheffield United
Norwich

Sheff utd - championship squad
Brighton - have been scraping by and now planning on playing more exciting football. Tough transition to make.
Palace - absolutely nothing there except Zaha.

Norwich on paper look a bit lightweight and they will undoubtedly let in goals but they could get enough off the teams around them to stay up. The Bruceosaurus tends to keep his teams out of trouble. Villa could go either way but there are probably worseout there. Southampton mighy be in danger but will just avout make it. Bournemouth and Burnley do their respective thing too well to go down.

If Southampton carry on the way they were when Ralphy took over they will be fine. Comfy mid table job for them

Dream relegation would be:

Newcastle down on GD.
Villa rock bottom with about 15 points.
Man Utd purely for the lolz. Failing that Brighton as they've stunk up the place for far too long now.

Villa will stay up but only just.

Burnley
Norwich
Sheff Utd

A summary so far to save you all trying to count

Sheffield united 17
Brighton 15
Burnley 3
Norwich 19
Bournemouth 2
Villa 6
Newcastle 18
Palace 2
Man U 1

A summary so far to save you all trying to count

Sheffield united 17
Brighton 15
Burnley 3
Norwich 19
Bournemouth 2
Villa 6
Newcastle 18
Palace 2
Man U 1

Cybertosis strikes again

I will resist all attempts by him to hijack this thread, and make it all about himself, until my dying breath.

What the fuck?

You are far too paranoid. I really only wanted to count up and thought that it may be helpful. I don't see how its cybertosis. There are four clear teams we think will go down. Its cybertosis if those 4 teams beat us and finish in the bottom four. So , both of you
:bigfinger:
Please exhale Jabba. You look like Alan Brazil.

Back