• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Afobe for England

Very pleased for Benik - will give him a good experience & hopefully some competitive football during the close season.

Not worried particularly re injury as he could just as easily get crocked in a pre season game/training or stepping out of his shower. Hopefully none of these scenarios occurs

If he gets a rest from the first few friendlies as a result of playing in this tournament, I'll look forward to certain posters stating its a sure sign he's off to a premiership team.

When's the first game of the tournament by the way?

We played Portugal tonight in our opening game.

Very pleased for Benik - will give him a good experience & hopefully some competitive football during the close season.

Not worried particularly re injury as he could just as easily get crocked in a pre season game/training or stepping out of his shower. Hopefully none of these scenarios occurs

I am calling you on this. Do you have stats to back up injuries to people playing International football vs injuries to people getting out the shower?...

I am calling you on this. Do you have stats to back up injuries to people playing International football vs injuries to people getting out the shower?...

aha but are the figures you want for those using shower gel, or a traditional bar of soap, sneaky bastards those bars of soap.

If he gets a rest from the first few friendlies as a result of playing in this tournament, I'll look forward to certain posters stating its a sure sign he's off to a premiership team.

When's the first game of the tournament by the way?
I don't believe any regular poster on this site would say that

No I don't (& I suspect no one has the time to do such a pointless survey). Merely suggesting that injury can occur anywhere, such as & yes there is a soap in the shower incident on that list.

Hopefully he does well, gets game time, a couple of goals & comes back brimming with confidence ready to fire us to promotion.

Back