• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Albion Away 3rd May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrespective of Burnley and Newcastle they can still mathematically catch Southampton even with a Wolves win

And Brighton, although the goal difference turnaround there would be somewhat challenging.

There's definitely something wrong with him, he's only on about 60% pace, but unless Punts is really Matt Perry then we'll only ever speculate
Well I will keep it binary like TT.

If he is carrying something (for 6 weeks!), then he definitely shouldn’t have been playing against Burnley In a nothing game.

So it’s gross mismanagement or he’s just playing badly for another reason.

Equally, Think it’s weird how quick people are to say he’s shit etc.

he’s played poorly since returning from injury. It wouldn’t be a surprise if we have rushed him back as we have been short of wide options all season (poor squad planning).

He’s just in bad form. He’s a good player. Very exciting to watch when he’s in form too. If we can get back to point where he is a squad option (like a couple of others), we will be doing alright
I also think that he, more than most suffers without the crowd. He's an incredibly passionate, emotional chap, i think (hope!!!) we'll see far better performances when the crowds are back.

Mate 50% of your recent posts have been slagging Podence off, I know he's a shadow of his former self but I cannot for the life of me think of a current player who isn't, yet you particularly dislike him with a passion ?
Nice to see you notice.......

I don’t dislike any Wolves player with a passion but I’ve been watching us long enough to be able to make observations.

My opinion is that Podence just doesn’t do very much. Doesn’t score, rarely assists and doesn’t influence games. Bearing in mind we afford the luxury of Traore blowing hot and (mainly) cold, we can’t really afford another one.

He’s had a couple of decent games for us - nothing more.

Yes, he’s not the only one of course. But I feel it’s mainly creatively we have come up short this season and he is nowhere near where we need him to be.

And if he’s injured, don’t fucking play him.

If Podence is bost then there is no point playing him now we're mathematically safe. Even against the shit and even if it means jeopardising some prize money.

I don’t dislike any Wolves player with a passion but I’ve been watching us long enough to be able to make observations.

My opinion is that Podence just doesn’t do very much. Doesn’t score, rarely assists and doesn’t influence games. Bearing in mind we afford the luxury of Traore blowing hot and (mainly) cold, we can’t really afford another one.

He’s had a couple of decent games for us - nothing more.

Yes, he’s not the only one of course. But I feel it’s mainly creatively we have come up short this season and he is nowhere near where we need him to be.

And if he’s injured, don’t fucking play him.
I agree he's been cack lately, dunno whether thats injury related or not, think its harsh to say he's done nothing more than been decent in a few games, personally think he's been fine for most games up till those two injuries (achilles?)
Agree he should not be playing if injured.

Strong rumour about Raul on the bench.

I think there’s been something wrong with Podence since he came back, he doesn’t look the same player and there’s too much of the feigning injury shit like in the Burnley game. I was hoping that it was just a fitness thing but don’t think it is now as he’s been back long enough.

Not in the know at all but did speak to someone on Friday who said that he’s heard there’s a bit of unrest in the camp mainly caused by Podence. Wouldn’t say I definitely believe it but i could see it as he looks a tetchy fucker at times.

It's not rocket science mate, click on somebodies name, click on postings and it displays the last dozen or so, yours are

The one above answering me
Podence
Podence
Podence
Marcal
MGW
Podence
Podence
Neves
Podence
Neves

Heard it from a guy who is/was very well connected at Wolves. His mate is now in the US.. but on the rare occasions he drops any information he’s been right.

Heard it from a guy who is/was very well connected at Wolves. His mate is now in the US.. but on the rare occasions he drops any information he’s been right.
Thanks for sharing, will be interesting to see if it's true!

I also think that he, more than most suffers without the crowd. He's an incredibly passionate, emotional chap, i think (hope!!!) we'll see far better performances when the crowds are back.
Not a very good professional if that's the case.

It's not rocket science mate, click on somebodies name, click on postings and it displays the last dozen or so, yours are

The one above answering me
Podence
Podence
Podence
Marcal
MGW
Podence
Podence
Neves
Podence
Neves
So 12 posts, talking about four members of our squad.

Hardly seems Podence-obsessed.

I’ll try and keep it a bit more varied in future and try and be a bit more interesting for you.

Hope its true about Raul and he's back to full fitness, but thought it was only a week ago Nuno was saying he hadn't headed a ball yet, so not sure about it

Could be in the squad with no intention of him playing which will “boost morale”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back