• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Albion Away 3rd May

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're different scenarios, but I'd rather we were over-cautious with Raul after losing Jonny during a fairly quick return to the side and Neto who seemed to be playing with a knock

I would be very nervous if Raul came on today, but I think I'd be nervous whenever he returned. I would have expected him to be on the bench unused for a game or two, though, just as a kind of psychological preparation for his return. I suppose that works both ways though: could increase any anxiety if he meditates upon things too long from the bench.
this is the point for me, if you don't trust the experts to get it right, when can he be allowed to come back. For me I'll be fretting about him, whether he plays tonight or if its the start of next season or even if its 12 months+

Am I right in thinking that Saiss, RAN and Adama are observing Ramadan? If they are observing it strictly then they won't have eaten or drunk anything since dawn, which surely must stop them playing at 6pm - more or less 12 hours later.

They get exemptions on a matchday (how this works with any kind of religious belief system I don't know, but they do).

Can see Traore at wing back then, and 352.

And there's no doubt he will. That doesn't stop it being a pivotal and delicate point in the guy's life / career.
Is it? He had an injury. He recovered from an injury. He plays football again. just like many thousands of footballers before him. it was a serious injury at the time, but for some time now the prognosis has been positive with no suggestion that there is any long lasting damage or undue risk.

Given the significant focus on head injuries in football I doubt any risk will be taken that can be avoided but at some point he is going to take another blow to the head so if he plays it is because medically he is fit to do so and, I assume, psychologically too.

Aye. We paid decent money for him, he apparently isn't suitable to play at CH for now and we know Adama is complete gubbins there. If he doesn't play in that situation then when is he going to play?

There must be some grim team news coming. Wolves drifting like a barge on Betfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back