• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Another shooting.

Close this Thread?

• Yes - Pointless

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • No - The Thread isn't Pointless

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
The fuck is this response from this guy in Australia!! Essentlially it's their own fault . Fucks sake

D1rWsCPUYAExYHA
this prick got egged by a teenager, and punched the kid twice in the face as a reaction.

It's disgusting how the media are referring to this cunt as angelic and trying to humanise him by talking how his father passed away.

Literally weeks after leading the Shamina Begum witch hunt where a then 15 year old girl must have fully understood all her choices.

I'm in Amersfoort, Utrecht province. It's all bit eerie at the moment [emoji45]

Heard a bit about this - are they still searching for the gunman?
Yes. That's the bit I didn't know about until a few minutes ago. Wondered why there were so many police around as I walked back to hotel.

Sounds like they've arrested him now.

Good! Spoke to my boss in Utrecht centre earlier and it sounded quite scary - they had a curfew in place.

Would have been nice to be half hour earlier and I wouldn't have confined myself to hotel food...

1 dead, 3 injured in a shooting at a synagogue near San Diego. Shooter is in custody, believed to be motivated by anti-Semitism.

2 dead, 4 injured in a shooting at a university in my hometown, Charlotte, North Carolina.

with the NRA getting in trouble hopefully we see some changes. the majority of americans support reform, but there isn't political willpower due to one small (but vocal, and powerful) lobby.

the number of people in gun rights groups don't even eclipse 5 million, and those numbers are dropping with every new shooting and every new piss take from the NRA and the like.

hopefully soon. ffs.

El Paso, Texas 20 people killed, further 26 injured, bringing total in 2019 alone in US killed via mass shootings to 249.

The shooter wanted to kill as many Mexicans as possible.

Unfortunately think it might be too late for banning guns, the place is awash with firearms and would still be readily available whether legal or not.....don't know the answer, its all very depressing

Unfortunately think it might be too late for banning guns, the place is awash with firearms and would still be readily available whether legal or not.....don't know the answer, its all very depressing

better do nothing then

better do nothing then

Well no obviously not, you have to try and banning or making it more difficult to buy guns legally would be the place to start but I still think it would have little effect

Back