• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Another shooting.

Close this Thread?

• Yes - Pointless

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • No - The Thread isn't Pointless

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
Did anyone just witness Telegraph columnist Owen Jones storm out of the Sky news press preview whilst debating today's horrors? Really struggled to see why he was getting so angry

Disgraceful and disgusting murders who ever is ultimately responsible.

Did anyone just witness Telegraph columnist Owen Jones storm out of the Sky news press preview whilst debating today's horrors? Really struggled to see why he was getting so angry

I thought he looked an idiot. Trying to say that if you're not gay then you don't understand.
He didn't do himself or his friends any favours.

Headline in Turkish paper. :facepalm:

'50 Perverts Killed in Bar'

Not a big fan of his but Jones is correct and fair play to him. If it had been an attack on Jewish people it would be an Anti-Semitic hate crime and because it's an attack on Gay people it becomes a non labelled act of terror, a human tragedy by a lunatic. I suppose it depends on what agenda the media or people like Trump wish to push.

I've seen the Owen Jones clip and I can totally understand why he got so exasperated. Though the way it panned out, I would have thought if he was going to leave the debate, he'd have done so earlier than he did. I thought it'd calmed down a bit by the time he did leave.

The other two in the debate didn't help themselves IMO. Not untypical for Sky News though.

Headline in Turkish paper. :facepalm:

'50 Perverts Killed in Bar'

Seriously, ffs? Turkey on a fast track to becoming another quasi-dictatorship like Russia, ruled by a deranged hardliner. German MPs of Turkish descent are now under police protection following death threats coming from Turkey because of a Armenian genocide vote in the Bundestag. If Trump is elected I see the US heading down a similar path.

FBI has declared the shooter had no links to any outside organizations and there is no indication there were any other individuals involved.

Meanwhile, the Donald says he 'accepts the congratulations on being right on Islamic radicalisation', no mention of the 50 who have been killed.
To think this man could be the most powerful man in the world. Shudder.

Just for completeness

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

Just for completeness

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"
Thanks, that's big of him, what next?, arm the gays I suppose.

Just for completeness

Which does change the context. I have said all along don't be surprised if he wins. Nothings changed

Seriously, ffs? Turkey on a fast track to becoming another quasi-dictatorship like Russia, ruled by a deranged hardliner. German MPs of Turkish descent are now under police protection following death threats coming from Turkey because of a Armenian genocide vote in the Bundestag. If Trump is elected I see the US heading down a similar path.

And Turkey in the EU. No thanks

And the context is he didn't mention the dead and used it to try and get a campaign message over. Lovely bloke.

Horrible incident once again in usa..feel for victims and relatives and the gay community

When will enough, actually be enough! This nonsense has to stop, by whatever means necessary!

Updated to 50 dead, 53 injured. Deadliest mass shooting in US history.
Surely that was in 1890 at Wounded Knee? 297 (200 being women & children) unarmed Sioux murdered by US Cavalry.

Back