• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket?

Renewing?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on total votes so far across the three platforms, which is 294.

195 - No
99 - Yes

If it is a true representation then season ticket holders next year will be 4,700.

195 - No
99 - Yes

If it is a true representation then season ticket holders next year will be 4,700.

WOW, Let that sink in.

195 - No
99 - Yes

If that comes to pass then might precipitate some action then - can't see them ignoring as strong a signal as that

Won't renew on early bird as some shitty protest but probably will in end.

I've missed 3 home games already but stupidly I'll still end up getting one when its absolute pointless

195 - No
99 - Yes

We've got about 13k STH haven't we, so surely based on that it would be more like 8.5k.

Edit...Ignore me, I read it the wrong way round

We've got about 13k STH haven't we, so surely based on that it would be more like 8.5k.

Edit...Ignore me, I read it the wrong way round

Bloody hell, I reckon you and Tony on MolMix are twins, if you're not the same person. (-:

Had the same conversation with him earlier.

I'll renew for exactly the same reasons as Walsall Wolf.

What's most alarming for Wolves in particular and football in general is the apathy towards watching the 'game' from fans that care enough about the sport to post tens of thousands of messages on a football forum. Whilst Sky have brought the players and clubs untold riches, its destroyed a generation of match day goers in creating its armchair audience.

It's much the same as the ruining of the pub culture. And the social isolating that causes.

I'll renew for exactly the same reasons as Walsall Wolf.

What's most alarming for Wolves in particular and football in general is the apathy towards watching the 'game' from fans that care enough about the sport to post tens of thousands of messages on a football forum. Whilst Sky have brought the players and clubs untold riches, its destroyed a generation of match day goers in creating its armchair audience.

It's much the same as the ruining of the pub culture. And the social isolating that causes.

I know what you mean but personally still prefer watching Wolves live (however they play) than watching any other team on tv.
Plus me and my mates still enjoy a pint and a natter in our local old fashioned drinking mans pub

I'm with you, 100%, but we seem to be more and more the minority. Give me a 'proper' pub any day.

I don't have a season ticket. I did become a Wolves member for the first time this season - i went to quite a few games early this season. My intention was to purchase a half season ticket to include boxing day onwards - the abject surrender at home to Brentford was very offputting and then the many sky changes to fixture times from boxing day onwards made me decide not to do it and reading about performances since made me glad i made the right decision.

I will renew definitely so will my brother and the 2 blokes we go down with.
I still believe we have got a good set of players just a shit manager who demotivates them, when he goes I expect the players will form a good team at this level. I may move seat as there is a guy by us who thinks he is the manager and insists on barking out his instructions to the players by using their first names as if he knows them.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I will renew definitely so will my brother and the 2 blokes we go down with.
I still believe we have got a good set of players just a $#@! manager who demotivates them, when he goes I expect the players will form a good team at this level.

I'd skip getting one next season then, or at the very least wait until Xmas and get a half one.

Some. Mixed emotions - much like Darlo. I miss too many games due to the distance from Molineux making midweek games awkward, Sky and other commitments. But equally I love going to Wolves, I love having a season ticket and I've seen us play a lot of shit football before this season!

In fact, I've probably just talked myself into renewing....Mike - stop whining, we'll win the league next season and you'll be fucked off that Sam and I saw it all without you :D plus you'd miss the :pint2:

Some. Mixed emotions - much like Darlo. I miss too many games due to the distance from Molineux making midweek games awkward, Sky and other commitments. But equally I love going to Wolves, I love having a season ticket and I've seen us play a lot of $#@! football before this season!

In fact, I've probably just talked myself into renewing....Mike - stop whining, we'll win the league next season and you'll be $#@!ed off that Sam and I saw it all without you :D plus you'd miss the :pint2:

Ah bollocks! You're too persuasive Mr Bird! (That didn't take much, just the sight of a beer being drunk!) :pint2:

I have to admit that if was just going straight to the game without the pre-match banter and refreshments I'd be in two minds.

Back