• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 2/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

We'd be 9th or 10th without the howlers from VAR this season.
Same howlers that didn’t award Villa penalty for a push on Watkins by Doherty, absolutely no guarantee we’d have beaten Luton or Newcastle

I've not seen anyone below 6-7th who is consistently better than us so far. Tbf I don't watch that many games apart from ours except on motd.
It’s more consistency. I’d agree there isn’t much between us and 8th downwards. A good run/bad run can soon mean a time like wolves could finish 17th or 9th

I've not seen anyone below 6-7th who is consistently better than us so far. Tbf I don't watch that many games apart from ours except on motd.
Brighton say hello, we’re not better than Brentford,Chelsea or West Ham.

Kilman playing a risky game there

We're not challenging for Europe nor in relegation trouble. Trying to divvy up the clubs in that position is splitting hairs at best.

We're not challenging for Europe nor in relegation trouble. Trying to divvy up the clubs in that position is splitting hairs at best.
That’s bottom half fodder imo basically the absolute elite ie Arsenal, City, Liverpool will dispose of you at ease if they’re in form.

Good stuff from Cunha there, easy enough save mind

Not one of Hwang's better outings, unfortunately.

Hwang has been pretty poor today. Not quite on the pace and has given the ball away a lot. Wouldn't surprise me to see him subbed at some point.

This will be the first blank since the opening game.

Brighton say hello, we’re not better than Brentford,Chelsea or West Ham.
I would wager we won’t finish more than 8-9 points behind Brentford though, which if you like at some of the decisions we’ve had against. Margins in the mid table are pretty tight

Ugh...... and Doherty.

Fair enough it it's protecting Hugo and his fitness though.

We’ve settled for 2-0 here & have no desire to try and get back in it. I guess it makes sense - they’re very good & if we throw men forward, we could be on the end of a cricket score which won’t help anyone.

Not much fun just watching us with 11 men camped out behind the ball in our own half, though.

We’ve settled for 2-0 here & have no desire to try and get back in it. I guess it makes sense - they’re very good & if we throw men forward, we could be on the end of a cricket score which won’t help anyone.

Not much fun just watching us with 11 men camped out behind the ball in our own half, though.
...what?

We're defending when we have to, which against Arsenal is quite a bit. We haven't parked the bus at all.

Back