• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 10/02/2021 7.45pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why Moutinho shouldn't have played on Saturday
One of those. If we won on Saturday decision vindicated. As we didn’t it looks a poor decision. Harry hindsight and all that

Was buzzing for tonight until I saw that starting 11. Moutinho out injured leaves us having to play Donk for 90 minutes. Literally everything will have to go through Neves.

Marcal probably preferred to keep Saka ‘quiet’, but I’d have thought this game might have suited RAN.

Bit gutted we’re not near enough full strength (ignoring the long term injuries) because I really fancied us.

Xhaka/Partey against Donk/Neves. No doubt Donk goes missing around the pitch and Neves will look a bit over-run.

One of those. If we won on Saturday decision vindicated. As we didn’t it looks a poor decision. Harry hindsight and all that
Bollocks, read the start of the Norwich thread

Heard a rumour about Moutinho this morning so not surprised to see Donk in but Marcal, why? Not sure he's significantly better defensively than RAN now

RAN has suffered with fitness before, maybe we'll play him against Spurs

Enlighten me? CBA to go back to the thread

I’d say team pretty much picks itself if everyone is available

Sa
Kilman Coady sais
Semedo neves Moutinho RAN
Trincao Raul Pod

Trincao and Pod should be able to find space to operate in. Raul needs to lead the line and not drop deep. Can see 3 points this evening.
Because soon our squad is just 11 players anyway

Michael Oliver fist bumping Arsenal players as they walked past him in the tunnel....

I've got a concern that Trincao is going to let Tierney go quite often tonight

Trincao just jogging slowly over the half way line when we’ve got a break on is not the attitude I want to see.

We look the better side so far.

No, Trincao has started poorly, he is too weak atm..barca made a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back