• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 10/02/2021 7.45pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a rib or some bruising.

EDIT: Oh no wait he's up, must just be a bit of a bruise.

That's twice Saka has cut it back to the penalty spot and we've been caught with nobody there.

Marcal isn't very good at all. One decent cross but other than that it's been a car crash.

I'd get ran and cundle on. We need creativity desperately

We have been playing some nice football but lacking quality in the final third

Is Kilman left or right footed? Genuinely can't tell or remember.

Raul trying to put himself about a bit at least. Toothless . Ramsdale untroubled

Jimenez has had brief moments but still not involved enough through the middle for my liking.

Something is definitely not quite the same with us defensively simce the break.

We have three forwards with no goal threat. That’s the difference.

Pardon. We have a starting XI with no goal threat.

We're going to be very hard to defend against when Podence and Neto are in the same side. Trincao offers nothing unfortunately.

Trincao crossing and dead ball is park standard so far . Step it up mate

A half I’d describe as very Wolvesy. Some nice stuff played and decent positions but the cutting edge of a sponge. Don’t think arsenal are great. Sloppy goal to concede

We're going to be very hard to defend against when Podence and Neto are in the same side. Trincao offers nothing unfortunately.
I hope so, but for me Podence is very cute but still doesn’t create an awful lot. That being said, no one in our team does, abs that’s a big issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back