• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (H) 10/02/2021 7.45pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimenez has had brief moments but still not involved enough through the middle for my liking.
He's looking a little quicker than he has in the last few months, IMO, which is good to see, but unfortunately he's still not really causing them any problems.

It's weird how this team seems completely incapable of scoring goals except via either set piece or counter-attack. Frustrating as well, of course, but it really is so very weird.

Screw it. Get Cundle on. Caution to the wind.

Frustrating half. We've not been terrible and actually had a few decent passages of play, but we've really not been good enough. I thought Donk started quite well, then after about 15 minutes I forgot he was on the pitch because I can't remember him doing anything. At all. Not even so much as a pass. I think we've looked shaky at the back and not incisive enough up front. Not a good half really.

I hope so, but for me Podence is very cute but still doesn’t create an awful lot. That being said, no one in our team does, abs that’s a big issue
He`s drawn a few free kicks and a couple of cards.

Think we’ve played quite well. Don’t know what’s been said in here not looked yet.

I won’t look back then!

Marcal has been okay with the ball but struggled to contain Saka I think. Hopefully see RAN come on soon.

Been disappointed with Trincao. Genuinely thought he’d suit playing against someone like Arsenal.

Who’ve we got to come on in an attacking sense without changing the system? Chiq or Hwang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back