• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 4/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather our attackers be there to contribute towards scoring goals than for their defensive contributions.

Bit out of left field (no pun intended), would anyone consider playing RAN further forward?

He's probably got the attributes to do it but think he'd be even more frustrating than when he plays left back and gets the ball in the final 3rd.

He's probably got the attributes to do it but think he'd be even more frustrating than when he plays left back and gets the ball in the final 3rd.
Our top scorer since JL came to town.

I think he'd be really good as wide in the three and even better with Bueno at FB as they could dovetail nicely.

I'd rather watch him than Pod giving the ball away consistently.

I may be wrong but I think we've switched to a back 5 both times RAN has come on since Lop took over.

Is that Wolves top scorer for the whole of 2022 Podence, or 2022 joint top assist Podence?

(Fully accept this is a low bar argument 🤣)

Last edited:
Our top scorer since JL came to town.

I think he'd be really good as wide in the three and even better with Bueno at FB as they could dovetail nicely.

He's looked good getting on the ball a bit narrower in the limited minutes he's had, he's got great balance and close control so he shouldn't find it an issue. Just found he went back too often when he got the ball previously and getting the ball further up under more pressure may see him do that even more.

Let me try again.

Traore crossed the ball in for our last goal. Therefore I'd start him over Hwang.

Would suggest a key player.

I am going with Neves.

If its Nunes....I don't think I could cope with the stories quickly circulating if he isn't in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back