• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 6/3/21 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He`ll play Dendoncker, I know he will. If he does it will confirm to me that Donk is his love child.

If we played a 4231 I wouldn't mind Donck playing alongside Neves/Moutinho as one of the two tbf - although his form is very poor and those two have played well together for a few games now. I just hope Boly starts

That is good. I'd have liked a back four but without Podence fit I fear that means Donck, Neves, Moutinho midfield which I do not want to see ever again.

I wouldn't mind that midfield trio if Donck was sitting deep with Neves & Moutinho were more advanced.

But i could not cope - and i don't think my TV would survive - seeing Donck as the more advanced arriving late into the box again!

He scored there last season. Good goal too.

He has been shite this season, no doubt.

That's harsh that was an unusually good strike by him I thought!

Donck's best goal was away at Everton. He can do it, just seemed to have forgotten he can for now.

Donck's best goal was away at Everton. He can do it, just seemed to have forgotten he can for now.

Think he is just shot of all confidence at the minute. He hasn't been himself this season at all.

Think he is just shot of all confidence at the minute. He hasn't been himself this season at all.
All the more reason to rest him. I think we have better alternatives in midfield, at least, for now.

All the more reason to rest him. I think we have better alternatives in midfield, at least, for now.

Agreed. Neves and Moutinho are doing OK in midfield for me, they weren't much cop against Manchester City but the not a lot of midfields are. They struggled against Newcastle's 3-man midfield first half too but picked it up in the second...

I think we'll see one change with Dendoncker dropping out the eleven for Boly.

Talking to a Villa fan today, and he reckons Grealish is out due to shinsplints. Hope hes right.

Shocking.. No-one is bleating for Otasowie to start.... :ROFLMAO:

Boly for Donk as the only change from Newcastle.
I’m half hoping that Grealish plays as he can unbalance them with his insistence to be part of everything. They’ve improved their set up without him in the line up since last season and we could struggle to create chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back