• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0sl0

Reaction score
Well, here we go. Neves in for Saiss only change from the team against Leeds, which makes me think we're going on the front foot here.

Pretty nervous tbh, but after reading the Villa forum last night i'm pleased Jedinak is starting!

Fulham and Cardiff winning again, I think that puts more pressure on Villa than us. No complaints about the team, come on Leo lets have a goal please!

Saiss or N'Daiye was always a 50/50 decision

Happy with that line up

Think I'd take a point now as that ends Villa's challenge. But it's Cardiff and Fulham that are our challengers.

Fulham have the best run-in. I think we'll be in the top 2 with Fulham as the otherside and Colin will lose to the 6th placed team in the playoffs

If we win this game we are pretty much there imo. 10 games left and Reading and Burton at home to follow.

My only concern for this game is we are too pumped up and get a player sent off

Think I'd take a point now as that ends Villa's challenge. But it's Cardiff and Fulham that are our challengers.

No fuss with 1 other in close proximity (which Cardiff are) - Fulham are still 8 back having played 2 games more

Agree though - do Villa this evening & they are done for second place

Unless we seriously fuck up I can't see Villa giving us any problems whatsoever.

Can’t remember being this nervous before...

Should they start fast, just don't get rattled..not that we do anyway.
I reckon they will be just as nervy and cautious.

This is now a free hit - no need to get that nervous

They really need to win - we don't (though hope that we do)

Anyone else got no comms on Sky?

already worried about Batth on that side..clearly being targeted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back