• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) 12/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give members the chance to clean up the comments above. We don’t want to be seeing explicit type pictures or videos on the forum and the posts above with references to possible acts performed aren’t acceptable either.

Dont get what is the purpose of this, has Grealish posted something?

Don't worry about it.

I’ll give members the chance to clean up the comments above. We don’t want to be seeing explicit type pictures or videos on the forum and the posts above with references to possible acts performed aren’t acceptable either.
Turn in your keyboard, the internet isn't for you.

Not really. Why should stuff like that be posted on here? If you want to trawl the web and get your kicks from photos like that then feel free but this is a forum about Wolves, not the “conquests” of opposition players

Just because something is behind a spoiler tag, doesn't make it acceptable for a football forum.

Turn in your keyboard, the internet isn't for you.
😃 Is that why you disappeared from here for a few years? You’ll have to give me the name of your counsellor so that I can get toughened up to it. Complaints have been made so a polite request has been made to refrain from posting stuff that offends others.

5 years, and I remained on the internet.

My counsellor is called Neal and he works from Gravel Hill in Wombourne. I can get you his number?

And I get called a fucking snowflake. Feck me. Get a grip boys.Its behind a spoiler. Sometimes you amaze me with your ability to be offended by daft twitter shit .

Who Grealish does or doesn't sleep with is completely irrelevant to anything this forum might have to talk about, that's the point.

5 years, and I remained on the internet.

My counsellor is called Neal and he works from Gravel Hill in Wombourne. I can get you his number?
PM for you. Cheers Pablo.
Back on topic although I’m convinced that 4-2-3-1 is the way forward for us I’d be tempted to go 3-4-3. Our games against them last season were so comfortable it may be worthwhile changing for this game. Kilman back in. Ait Nouri back in, Neves and Moutinho in the centre and Neto, Silva, Traore up top. Harsh on Marcal & Podence but we can change it back for Chelsea.

For me Grealish is an amazingly good footballer and should really play for a better team, too bad he plays for Villa :(

I don't mind so much about the formation, but I'd really like Silva to start.

Controversial? Load of old bollocks?

Bit of both, IMO.

I had planned on saying we've got to stop taking last seasons games as any sort of barometer but with Barkley missing their midfield are much of a muchness as to what we faced. Obviously Watkins is a much bigger threat than the shite they had up front last season. If we can frustrate Grealish he'll revert to dropping deeper and deeper for the ball and play himself out of the game as he did at Villa Park. As an aside, that he has avoided punishment for his second lockdown indiscretion is pretty much handing him a free pass to do as he likes without consequence.

I had planned on saying we've got to stop taking last seasons games as any sort of barometer but with Barkley missing their midfield are much of a muchness as to what we faced. Obviously Watkins is a much bigger threat than the shite they had up front last season. If we can frustrate Grealish he'll revert to dropping deeper and deeper for the ball and play himself out of the game as he did at Villa Park. As an aside, that he has avoided punishment for his second lockdown indiscretion is pretty much handing him a free pass to do as he likes without consequence.
Villa have simply accepted that Grealish is as thick as pig shit and that like a dog 5 minutes after it pisses on the carpet, he simply won't why he's being punished.

Controversial? Load of old bollocks?

Bit of both, IMO.
Just typical local rag filler passed off for journalism. Coady omitted in part to a poor game last up, Jonny included whose last game was *checks notes* August.

Last time we played them:
Nyland
Konsa - Hause - Mings - Targett
Nakamba - Luiz - Hourihane
Grealish
Samatta - Davis
Their lineup vs. West Ham:
Martinez
Cash - Konsa - Mings - Targett
Hourihane - Luiz - McGinn
Trezeguet - Watkins - Grealish
They've improved at RB, CF, and GK. But not so much so that we should be significantly more troubled by them, IMO.

Reactions: b3h
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back