• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) 8/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He gets in front of Doherty and then Doherty pushes him in the back as he's shooting.

"The three of us sat here and we all say 'that's a penalty'.

"Emery has his head in his hands, he can't believe it.

"Watkins loses his balance. They obviously think it's not a clear and obvious error but I think that's a pen."

RED CARD FOR LEMINA!

Lemina, already on a booking, pulls back Zaniolo and he has to go. It's such a silly decision from the Wolves midfielder.

My cat was running around puking, missed what happened dammit

Toti's shirt pull far worse than Mario's there.

How wank has Fabio been? He hasn't retained the ball yet has he?

Hope he or she is OK

The dickhead is fine, he just has stomach issues and does this weird meow when something’s about to come up, and every time he makes me do a quarter mile chase around the house while simply trying to ensure he doesn’t do it on carpet

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Kilman makes a good block.
Out for a corner and....
WIDE! The ball finds Zaniolo at the far post but his effort goes back across goal and behind for a goal-kick!

The dickhead is fine, he just has stomach issues and does this weird meow when something’s about to come up, and makes me chase him for a quarter mile around the house while I try to make sure he doesn’t do it on carpet
First part of that thought you were talking about Fabio...

Can't play the ref as well. Lemina has to get a yellow, but so many decisions the ref gave against us, it's a joke.

Fantastic save by Sa! Game saving. SAVE! Sa makes a smart stop to deny Konsa from close range!
Fabio downfield for Neto, Stopped by Tielemans, Villa attacking...

This ref is the new Dean, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back