• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Away Games

Some advice please - I am in London with my wife for the weekend that we play Fulham, and for the first time ever (and in return for grudgingly booking tickets for "Half a Sixpence") she has agreed to go to a Wolves match with me! As we are no longer spring chickens I was thinking of booking the neutral area so that she doesn't need to stand all match. My question is which is the neutral area and where is it in relation to the away area. I'm presuming that as Fulham have this neutral area they do not experience problems with nob heads looking for trouble - thanks!

Right next to the away section as far as I remember. Behind the goal.

The neutral area is the end behind the goal nearest the Cottage..

Craven-Cottage.jpg

My only foray into hooliganism (being a devout coward) was walking in the road at Wolves v Coventry late 80's If a policeman on a horse tells you to get on the path, do it, or the horse will side swipe you with its head :)

I bost a seat away at Sheffield United so took a metal bar away with me as a souvenir and hid it under my coat. 14 year old me was convinced the police were gonna bust me because I was such a bad ass. They didn't, I wasnt

Back