• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Barnet (H) League Cup build up and matchday thread 25/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Wolves on Twitter for me whilst watching Luton v Stoke.

Nice of the weather to change to utterly pissing it down!!

Going to enjoy my seat in the exposed area of the North Bank now

Question is... would you include Wolves in your accumulator tonight?

Presume this is for tonights game

CNRLbumWwAA0fNM.jpg

Question is... would you include Wolves in your accumulator tonight?

Assume the answer to that is a simple 'no'.

I've stuck us down for a win as part of a 7 fold (haven't had a cheeky bet in a while). Guaranteed to go to extra time now.

I abandoned League Cup betting around the same time as I abandoned attending League Cup games.

True to wolves style if we play really well tonight, win comfortably only to draw on Saturday...

True to wolves style if we play really well tonight, win comfortably only to draw on Saturday...

Welcome to TWF!

Charlton is looking like quite a tough game now. Luzon has them playing some good football and they've signed a few players I wish we'd have taken a look at this summer. Ring the changes tonight, give the first team players a rest and tell these tonight that if they perform well enough the shirt is theirs on Saturday.

Thanks!

Couldn't agree more. Wish Bully was still here to get another hat trick tho

@OfficialWolves: TEAM | Martinez; Doherty, Ebanks-Landell (c), Hause, Deslandes; Wallace, Saville, Price, Ojo; Enobakhare, Le Fondre.
SUBS | Ikeme, Iorfa, Rowe, Ronan, Henry, Dicko, Afobe.

Looking forward to seeing Deslandes. Hope we have a proper 2nd left back option in him.

Hope Ronan gets on at some point. Excited to hear how a few of these lot get on tonight.

Happy with the lineup, would have liked to have seen Graham given at least a place on the bench though. Looking forward to seeing Wallace and Enobakhare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back