• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

They're overperforming, properly robbed 3 or 4 of their wins this season.
Yep only two teams have scored less goals than them. The fact they're still in European contention is a miracle, they should be down below Chelsea on actual performances.

Can't believe they're as high in the league as they are, whenever I've seen them play they've been very poor.

I can't stand Jonathan Pearce, so bloody patronising and overly opinionated for a main commentator.

Keown:

"Thomas Frank, one of the most respected managers in the Premier League"

Is he fuck, Wolves and Villa fans think he's a gaping cunt for starters.

So all analysis on how shit Everton were rather than how excellent we were.

Standard!

Just to add that the Guardian match report from a certain Will Unwin started talking about Everton and the last paragraph was about them too. All algorithm led drivel. Same as the other jokers in the MSM.

It is annoying. I heard the first 30 mins of 5live sport on Xmas Eve, if you'd missed the 2 mins where they read out the team news you wouldn't have had a clue who Chelsea were playing

One of the reasons I still enjoy MOTD is the usual even-handed analysis. It seems like a few years ago they made a conscious effort to change, starting with thoughts on the winning team even if the usual story was the bigger one losing. However, that seems contingent on the pundits, and it was the last of the leftover Turkey last night. God knows I’m not itching to hear about how well Forest played, ever, but their section was even worse than ours. “Great win for Forest Martin, they must be delighted, how did they do it?” “Well Gary, why United didn’t play with someone in front of the back four I don’t know, let’s talk about them for the next three minutes…”

Set the box to record the 30 minute sky highlights last night and as I was still up I tuned in. For our advertised slot (by the sky planner) they were showing the end of the Forest game followed by Villa. I recorded the next one too and they did show the correctly advertised Forest game. Tossers 😡

Set the box to record the 30 minute sky highlights last night and as I was still up I tuned in. For our advertised slot (by the sky planner) they were showing the end of the Forest game followed by Villa. I recorded the next one too and they did show the correctly advertised Forest game. Tossers 😡
All available on demand. Dont need to record

So all analysis on how shit Everton were rather than how excellent we were.

Standard!
It's an editorial decision. The producers decide which way they want the pundits to go. The 'analysis' if you want to call it that is so poor because they get people in at producer level who have no clue about the game itself and Dion and Keown don't either.

Suffice to say the BBC don't have the best editorial staff as they don't pay the best. Peanuts and monkeys etc. etc.

Yes. I have never returned to Doncatraz since. Consider it a personal protest

Back