• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bellend commentators

Lescott did a Q&A on Instagram this week and said Hoddle was the best for club and Country too.

Efan Ekoku. Sounds very intelligent but not convinced. 'Once again Wolves have nobody in the box' - 3 players in there at the time.
The general consensus on Twitter when I looked was he was "a breath of fresh air" but I thought he talked rubbish last time he commentated on us (and I think I had to ask on here who was commentating)

The general consensus on Twitter when I looked was he was "a breath of fresh air" but I thought he talked rubbish last time he commentated on us (and I think I had to ask on here who was commentating)

Agreed. He did the Palace game and he was doing my head in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55934991

murphys opening 2 sentences tell the reader that the article ultimately says nothing. does he not realise the instant contradiction here?
I wouldn't write Liverpool off in the Premier League title race just yet - that would be silly with the quality they have got and the mentality this team has shown in the past.

But, although we are only just past the halfway mark of the season, Sunday's game with leaders Manchester City has become a must-win game for Jurgen Klopp's side if they are going to retain their crown.

How does Jermaine Jenas got a job as co comms, he’s dreadful. Apart from telling us what we have just seen he gets just about everything wrong, can’t see the game and speaks in cliches.

Both games tonight have had poor co-commentators.

Harry Redknapp on soccer Saturday today having a cheap dig at Fabio, criticism is fair done the right way but smarmy arrogant attitude it was done just makes me hate Redknapp more than ever.
Can’t believe mainstream media can’t see straight through him.

This is a man who was at West Ham in 2000 and a bid comes in for Rio Ferdinand. West Ham aren't doing brilliantly financially. It's big money at the time.

The board are taking it, we need it, some goes to the bank, some goes into improving the ground, we need to do both, but he's being a cunt about it. So they hand him a bonus. Thanks for playing Rio and bringing him along and all that. Bye Rio, off to Leeds you pop and Harry has a few quid in his pocket. Everyone wins.

Except then the prick starts mouthing out to his mates in the press about how the board got rid of their best player and won't allow him to rebuild.

Inexplicably they cave and he signs Rigobert Song, Christian Dailly, Titi Camara, Hayden Foxe and Svetoslav Todorov. Nearly half the Rio money gone on absolute total fucking dross.

He gets sacked before the season's out and rightly so. Not one of those players is any good at all. Think they all went for free.

So don't be talking to me about bad signings Harry, you're the fucking king.

Harry signed relatively unknown players for over the odds from leagues with questionable regulation you say?

Noticed our mate Charles Ross retweeted this as if Redknapp is the fountain of all knowledge.
The sycophantic behaviour towards Redknapp at times is embarrassing.
Only one major trophy on false economy at Pompey.
Cried like a baby when Gary Neville criticised Spurs and claimed Neville wasn’t qualified to comment because he failed at Valencia.
Well Harry the fact he has countless winners medals as a player makes him very qualified.

Noticed our mate Charles Ross retweeted this as if Redknapp is the fountain of all knowledge.
The sycophantic behaviour towards Redknapp at times is embarrassing.
Only one major trophy on false economy at Pompey.
Cried like a baby when Gary Neville criticised Spurs and claimed Neville wasn’t qualified to comment because he failed at Valencia.
Well Harry the fact he has countless winners medals as a player makes him very qualified.
Ross hates Fosun/Mendes, so will attempt to score cheap points even though his original hot take is frozen

Gabby the goon just asked on TS(I've gone to collect a curry please don't judge) will KDB get back into the City side? Well as he's the best player in the country, yes pretty easily

Charles Ross is a fucking dickhead.

I no longer see his stuff on Twitter (mercifully) but if he's not a Covid conspiracy merchant I'd be amazed. The guy's not right.
No he’s an odd ball he chased my dad down the Waterloo Road after the 2-2 draw with Cardiff in 2009. Was selling “A load of Bull” calling it the top of the table special my dad said “ won’t be much longer if we keep playing like that” Ross took humongous offence to this.

Always good to remember that Harry forgot to register a player for a friendly before, so gave him a fake name.

Good plan.

Somehow got caught totally bang to rights and still got away with it. Oh Harry, what are you like. It's only like if he'd broken his leg that would have been him done for months with no income and no insurance.

Always good to remember that Harry forgot to register a player for a friendly before, so gave him a fake name.

Good plan.

Somehow got caught totally bang to rights and still got away with it. Oh Harry, what are you like. It's only like if he'd broken his leg that would have been him done for months with no income and no insurance.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read between the lines about Harry Redknapp. Yes he was found not guilty of tax fraud but seriously looking at the case it beggars belief the jury came to their conclusion.

It's that cheery Arthur Daley persona that wins people over without looking into the trail of destruction he left behind him !

Back