• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackburn v Wolves, Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing a sub really sucks so I would gamble on Danny not getting sent off and get Cav and Tex on or ditch Edwards for Sicko and go 4-4-2

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Looks like Lonergan coming on

If Edwards has any sense he will put some invention further up the field and put pressure on the Blackburn defence to take the pressure off ours

I still don't agree with Stears being dumped out of the team because of the Burton game. He wasn't terrible against them and he's certainly better than fucking Hause.
It was Barnsley and yes he was terrible.

Losing a sub really sucks so I would gamble on Danny not getting sent off and get Cav and Tex on or ditch Edwards for Sicko and go 4-4-2

Ikeme is injured. Clearly. It sucks but nothing to do with "getting sent off"

I am not a betting man, but I would say he is a red card waiting to happen. He is very fortunate to still be on the pitch.

Saiss has lost the ability to pass, it seems.

Physio on to check Batth's hair is OK after that tackle.

I thought Edwards wanted us to press every game, so why do we not close anyone down?

The state of this defending. Piss poor.

We just stand off letting players queue up to put crosses and shots into the box

We shouldn't be crying out for substitutions or bemoaning having to change keepers.

Rob Edwards should have picked the right 11 in the first place.

Saiss off is correct - he's been pathetic today.

Wonder if Jeff Shi is looking around at Ewood Park thinking "fuck this could be us soon!"

Bod now having to come back into our half to get a touch on the ball

Just glad I have a few beers in to dull the pain of this

Our best midfielder off for Tex I am lost for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back