• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackpool FC

Wolf Hunting

Reaction score
I read last night that these previously entertaining premier league hopefuls have had to cancel their trip to a Spanish training centre because they don't have enough players!

They've got a new foreign manager who gave Oyston a list of around 50 suitable targets out of which Oyston has funded I believe 1 player. So now they have 8 players. (Yes, that's EIGHT!) They've actually re signed one lad who was last season out of contract.
They have two tiny friendlies organised and I think I read that that they're trying (a bit late Oyston you sad twat) 2 friendlies in Spain...

A few weeks off the start of the new season and and they have 8 first team players!!

The foreign manager is seriously pissed off and hasn't yet carried out any interviews with the UK press. NONE! Great way to start the season. Why doesn't Oyston sell up and let someone come in who'll provide funding for this little team of spirited triers?

By the way, is this the same Oyston who had a lot of very serious charges laid against him or is that his brother?

I can't believe they only have 8 players when we have O'Hara, RoJo and Davis etc. for grabs...

I've tweeted them asking if they need a player :D

It's only 6 players now. Two walked out of training yesterday according to Kenny. It was on the other football thread.

It's only 6 players now. Two walked out of training yesterday according to Kenny. It was on the other football thread.

Thinks you need to read the thread again squire.....

My memory is pants. It was someone anyway.

Spanish trip cancelled. Friendly with Penrith in danger.

Oyston still views this as an "opportunity".

They are in serious danger of not fulfilling their fixtures

I wonder if we can offload the 3rd team squad to them.

I'll be offloading anyone who uses that term to a Blackpool forum

I very much doubt they can afford them.

I'll be fair and only start the rule from the moment James posted it today

BsrITBkCUAEJWI6.jpg:large

I'll be a bit impressed if they can manage to avoid relegation.

Could this get any worse............YES

Blackpool manager Jose Riga is reportedly set to leave the club after just five weeks in charge.

I'll be a bit impressed if they can manage to avoid relegation.

I will be impressed if they start the season.

Blackpool Football Club have been asked by the Football League for assurances that they can fulfill their fixtures for the coming season.

It's a staggering mess isn't it. Just can't get my head round how they have got to this point

He would probably apply.

Perfect job really, goes tits up not the managers fault. Bit of success, manager is a hero

Back